A Secret Agonizes

Nick's P.O.V

I walked out of the cafeteria and stormed out of the school. I furiously walked to my car and yanked the door open. I drove to a empty skate park that no one ever uses. I started to think about what just happened. David was obviously attracted to Demi and that is no gonna flow with me. I have to make sure he doesn't hurt her. I still haven't forgave myself about the last time I let him hurt her. I can't believe he has found her either he usually doesn't show up this soon. She is only 16 and 3 quarters.

I slammed my fist on my steering wheel making it yelp with the horn. I was thinking about how to keep David away from her. I sat and sat thinking over and over, but I can't do anything because all my ideas he always finds a way to get to her. I suddenly thought of something that could could help me with the problems.

I looked around the park searching for a trigger to make a great plan poof into my head.

"WHY?" I shouted into the air. No one leaves around here so nobody could hear me. I don't undertand why I was cursed with this mission. With this life. With this Love.

I drove my car to my house and looked for it continuously, bu couldn't find it anywhere. I got mad real quick. My fireplace roared with flames as my face got hotter. I got a plow of my bed and yelled into it this can't happen. I looked at the clock to see it was already 2:00 and I promised Zac I would give Demi a ride home.

I drove back to the school and waited for Demi to come out. I saw her walking towards me with relief on her face. She got in my car.

"Where were you all day?" She asked with a risen voice. I really did not feel like having to talk to er right now I was still thinking about whats happened and how to stop whats to come.

" Doesn't matter let's go home" I said to her with no emotion whatsoever in my voice. I just wanted to take her home and maybe raid her fridge. They also have good snacks and good snacks helps me think.

" Yes it does you never skip choir."

Why does she keep asking me questions. Can't she just shut up and let me think. Really when has she ever cared about me we fight all the time. She despises me.

"Listen just shut the fuck up ok you don't have to know every move I make ok!!!" I shouted at her. I had a clear sharpness in my voice telling her the conversation was over and done.

"Ok then." She said in a quiet tone looking outside her window. Now i feel bad I have never done that and I don't know why I just did.

I parked in her driveway and jut got out of the car. Leaving her there. I walked through their front door (they never lock it in the daytime) and walked straight to their fridge. I got a coke and got chips from their pantry. I walked to Zac's room and sat down devouring everything I had. Thoughts ran through my mine. I could hide her. No. I could burn down their house and make them move to another state. No thats a little risky. Maybe I could tell her the truth. Ya right like she would even believe me.

I seriously don't have any clue on what to do. The only thing I know is that I have to make sure to keep Demi away from david before she gets to close to him. Before he gets close to her.