Snatched (McFly FanFic)

Hi. As you may/may not know. I'm Kate. Just thought I'd introduce myself before you get to know my story. I not a regular kid, some people say bit I think I am. People think that because I like school and that because I get good grades, they can take advantage of me. I don't like that. Just because I am all of these things, doesn't mean you can use me to benefit your life that's not going to benefit mine (if that makes any sense)!

So now that I have for that out of my system, there is also another thing that plays a massive part in my life. One word... McFly! I love them (don't judge me... I know you are, sitting there whether you're on the bus or at home, you're judging me. Stop! If you can, stop reading this right now and leave because I don't need you in my life!). I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I know where Tom lives and I plan to take myself there one day... is that obsessive?

Anyway, I live at home with my mum and step dad, but I'm not a single child. My sister lives with my dad and I still see them, just not as often as you would think. But I don't want to go on about that because I could go on all night.

The story I'm about to tell was on a Wednesday afternoon. I was on my way home from school and this happens. By the way, when I mention the bus, I has to travel by bus to get home (to my dads). So here goes...