The Breaking News Story...

Tom's POV (actual Tom from McFly):

I was sitting on my sofa at home one evening. I'd invited the boys round for tea and we'd ordered a takeaway. I turned on the TV and switched over to the news. I do like a bit of news in the evening. Suddenly, a breaking news story came on. The presenter read:

"The next story is one that has just come in. 2 young teenage girls have been captured in a deserted building in the south west of London. We have not been told the exact location but the police have been informed. It has also come to their attention that these girls are massive McFly fans and have been captured by 4 men that have impersonated the popular boy band. The police gave this statement earlier today: 'if the McFly boys are listening, we urge them to go to their nearest police station at which they will be pointed in the right direction.' This is only a recent story and we will keep you up to date with any further activity regarding this case."

I stopped with my eyes wide open along with my mouth.

"Guys come quickly!" I shouted. They all ran from where ever they had been. Danny ran from the kitchen. Dougie skipped from the office and Harry ran from the bathroom with his trousers still around his ankles. They all say on the sofa and I rewound the TV to the start of the story. All of their mouths dropped and their eyes were focused on TV set.

"We have to get to the nearest police station. Harry do you know where that is, I mean you must have been there many times before?" Dougie said.

"Oii! Harry exclaimed and punched Dougie in the arm, "but yes I do know where that is and I think we should go there now, don't you think?" We all agreed, grabbed out coats and got into my car. I drove as fast as I could to the police station. I wonder what they want us to do?...