The Studio...

Megan's POV:

... THEIR STUDIO!!

Then we both kinda freaked out a little bit but not too much for them to think that we were complete losers.

We watched the boys record a few songs and stuff and it looked like, to me anyways, that Danny and Kate were getting a bit close in the love department, if you know what I mean. Meanwhile, I was trying desperately for Harry to notice me. He's been my favourite ever since the band started and I... just love him, I suppose.

He walked up to me and I just got lost in his eyes, for a few seconds until I snapped out of my daydream.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could have your number and if we could go out sometime. I mean, you're really pretty and I just can't ignore that fact, so what do you say?" Harry said.

OMG, he was asking me out... somewhere... it didn't really matter where, to be quite honest with you.

"Sure!" I exclaimed. He handed me his phone and I added a new number to his contacts. I saved the name as 'The pretty girl from the studio ;)' and then handed it back to him. He laughed at the name i had entered and then texted me to say it was him. He thanked me and then went to sit back at his drum kit.

This is amazing that he just met me and now he wants to go out with me. It's really cool that...