The Report...

Harry turned on the radio to our local radio station (Heart FM.).

"Breaking news, just in in the last five minutes" the voice said.

"There has been a sighting of 4 men claiming to be the popular boy band McFly. They were last seen on CCTV in a nearby town kidnapping a young girl down a dark alleyway. The actual boy band have said that they are sorry to hear the news about the kidnapping and are happy to help in any way in the police investigation to search for these men and their victims."

Megan turned to me. I turned to her. Shit. I then turned to the 'fake Harry' who was now shouting at 'fake Tom':

"How did they know about us. Nobody knows us and what we do. It's simply impossible and as if the band had said something to the police. This is ridiculous Giles. Ridiculous!"

Giles. Tom was Giles. How did I not think of this before. How did I not think that the actual band would never do this to one of their fans... EVER! I then discovered that I still had my phone in my back pocket. 'Harry' and 'Tom' had now relocated to another room and 'Dougie' and 'Danny' had gone back out to the van.

"Megan!" I whispered.

"Yeah?" she said.

"I can text my mum that the fake Tom's name is Giles. She can then tell the police and that would be one step closer to us getting us out of here!" I whispered excitedly.

"I have an even better idea. You have an iPhone. So you can turn on 'Find My iPhone' and the text your mum you Apple ID and password and she can track it." She said.

My best friend was an absolute genius!