The Text...

Kate's Mum's POV:

I was sitting downstairs watching my daily quiz shows when my phone vibrated. I gasped as opened the text.

"Is it from Kate, Sherri?" Mario said. Mario is my husband and Kate's dad.

"Yes it is, come over here quickly. Call Georgina!" She said. My daughter (Kate's sister) came downstairs as fast as her 10 year old legs could carry her.

We all crowded around my phone and stared at the screen. It read:

"Hi mum. Stuck somewhere with Meg. Find my iPhone" and then here email and password for something.

"What does this mean? Georgina you're good with computers, do you know?" Mario said. Georgina automatically ran upstairs to get her phone. She came back down with her iPhone. She stated typing in all of these details... BAM! A location.

"I think we should let the police knew before we go. It might not be safe for us to enter. You don't know what those people are capable of" Sherri said. We all agreed and then soon after we all travelled to the police station with my phone and Georgina's phone.

Once we got there, we saw the inspector within 10 mins. He Jess us up to his office and we discussed a plan.

"What we have done is tracked your daughters phone and found a suspected location of the kidnappers. We have arranged a time today that we will approach the building and hopefully rescue the two victims" the inspector said. We agreed and say outside the office until we were given the all clear from the helicopters. We are going to get my daughter and her best friend out, even if I die trying.