Ch. 10

I walked into Seamus's house, and saw it wasn't very big, but comfortable.
"Hey, guys. We have a guest. So I suggest not being a slob."
I heard foot steps coming from the other end of the house. When they walked in and saw me they smiled.
"(Y/N), I haven't seen you for so long, how are you doing?" Neville asked. He walked walked up and hugged me tightly.
"I'm pretty good..."
Dean gave me a hug too,
"Just pretty good?"

"Dean, Neville, (Y/N) will be staying with us till she can get her own apartment. She was recently fired from her job and has no where to stay. You guys okay with that?"
They shrugged and nodded.

"Well, give her space, and (Y/N) I hope you like it here." He spoke with his cute Irish accent. Wait, want. No, I cannot think its cute. But I do. Awwl, you have a crush don't you. Shut up self.

I went into my room and put all my stuff away, knowing I would be here for a while.
"(Y/N), if you need anything, please let any of us know." I said smiling his cute smile. Crush confirmed. Stupid, stupid self.
"Yeah, thanks Seamus."

I fell asleep pretty quickly, but shooken awake. I open my eyes and Seamus was next to my bed,
"Are you alright, your crying." I wiped away my tears and looked at him.
"Nightmare." He gave me a comforting smile.
"Want to talk about it?" He asked. I nodded scooting over to the wall. He sat next to me, very close considering its a small bed.
"Well, I had another dream, that my friends were being captured by Bellatrix. 3 years ago it was Fred and George. Now its you Dean and Neville. I don't want that to happen." He nodded and !et me talk for at least an hour. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his chest. We fell asleep like that.

Again I woke with the sun creeping up from behind the curtains. I tried to get up but I felt someone holding onto my waist. I had forgotten about Seamus. I heard foot steps coming towards my room, and Dean came in with a questioning look on his face.
"Have you seen-" He smiled looking at Sean, and lifted and eyebrow. I shook my head, telling him I had a nightmare. He gestured for me to come over, but I mouthed, I'm stuck. I rolled my eyes and they walked out whispering,
"(Yours and Seamus's couple name)."

Seamus woke up after a while, and I turned to face him.
"Awake sleepy head." He held me closer stroking my hair. I put my arm around his neck, then I got bored and ran my fingers through his hair. He laughed and kissed my forehead sitting up.
"Finally I can escape." I said.
"Nope."

He grabbed my waist and pulled he back down.
"Seamus, I promised I would eat breakfast eight he Weasleys."
"Bring some food back for me and I will let you go."
"Ok, bye Seamus."

I got out of bed and got dressed in the bathroom. I was warring a tank top and it was pretty cold outside. I was about to walk out the door, but someone grabbed my wrist.
"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"Its just me. It's freezing out there, take my coat." It was Dean, he hand his coat in his hand, holding it out to me.
"Thanks so much." I said putting it on, it was too long but I wore it. We weren't too far from the Weazleys. Only 30 minutes of walking...

I sat down for breakfast next to Ginny.
"We heard about you and George. You aren't taking it too hard, are you?"
"Nah, I'm fine. I have a place to stay!"
"Really, where?"
"Seamus, Dean, and Neville. They are letting me stay there for as long as I want."
"Wow, really."
"Yeah, they're really nice."

At that exact moment Fred and George walked in. They stopped when they saw me. I smiled and waved, I tried to finish my food as quickly as possible. I finished up and asked for the left overs. They said yes, It was enough for all of us.
"Hey, why are you leaving to quickly? Stay!"
"Sorry Ginny, Seamus will be waiting" I said as I shut the door and ran home.

I opened the door to my house and set the food down.
"Breakfast!" I shouted. They all walked in, Seamus taking a seat next to me.
"Where'd you get this (Y/N)?" Neville asked
"Weasleys"
"But I thought you and George-"
"Yes we broke up, I went to see Ginny." I said before stuffing a price of bacon in my mouth.

I spent the rest of the day searching for a job, I was furious when I saw that Weasleys Award Wheezes needed help. I finally ended up applying for a job at HoneyDukes. I felt my eye lids get heavy, but I kept them open.
"Sleepy?" I heard Neville's flaming voice ask. I nodded drifting to sleep. I felt him catch me and carry me to my room. I was out cold.

I was held awake, when my door opened. Seamus came in with his pillow, barely opening his eyes. I giggled and scoot over. He laid down, looking into my eyes, then he started to play with my hair. I ran my finger through his hair again and he smiled. He pulled me close, and I buried my face in his chest. He stroked my hair. Is was already  6 so I couldn't go to sleep. I offered to make breakfast but he refused.
"Its fine, making breakfast isn't a problem."
"Your just saying that cause your the girl of the house, I can make breakfast too you know."

He made the best breakfast ever.
"Oh my goodness, how is this so good?"
"That's a secret, he said winking."
"Well, your going to be making our meals for us now." Dean announced.
An owl flew into the kitchen, dropping a package in front of me. The package was tied up with red lace. I opened the card on top first.
"What's it say?" Seamus inquired.
"I got the job!! I work at HoneyDukes!! So I won't be here for 5 hours everyday, except weekends." They all fake pouted. I opened the package and it had a card in it too. Dean grabbed it, reading out loud,
"Dear (Y/N), will you meet me at StarBucks, the muggle coffee shop, today at 1? From, You will see soon enough."

I was smothered with questions.
"Stop asking stuff!! If you will excuse me, I have to get ready for a sorta kinda date."

A/N: I hope you like the Seamus fluff. I decided I would include him in this, I know, I left you on a cliffhanger. Please keep reading to find out who it was. Let me know who you think, or want, the secret admirer to be. Okay!! Bye my belles!! ~Annabelle