Chapter 1. Hazel Drowned

Chapter 1.

17 YEARS LATER

My name is Hazel Drowned. I am 17 years old, I have blond hair, Blue eyes and I'm an average height. Taller than my dad that is...I'm a very, very, very curious girl. Now, You may all think: "Your the daughter of Ben Drowned, Wow!" No, No, No listen to me, It's not easy living with a bunch of killers. All I want is a normal life, Around normal humans. But I guess I am grateful for being here. And without them I'd be nothing.

Sally and I sat in the living room, She struggled with the book in her hand. I myself, was reading a book. It was a book on Jack the Ripper- If any of you have heard about it. You all know the story behind it all. Sally grunted and fiddled with the book. I looked up, keeping a finger on where I stopped reading. "What's wrong, Sally?" Sally looked up and frowned. "I can't read this! The words are funny!" I chuckled, "You have the book upside down." I took it from her and turned it the right way, giving it back.

The whole family last week tried to get Sally into a real school...You can probably guess how that went. I won't get into detail but let's say that Sally will not be going to any school. After that was declared, Slendy put me in charge of homeschooling her. I won't brag but I had very good intelligence. And he thought it'd be best if I helped around a little. What was I supposed to say, "No?" So I agreed and this was our first day of her homeschooling.

Sally was reading the book of the Three Blind Mice, It was a picture book so either way, she'd be entertained somehow. I went back to my book before someone grabbed the book out of my hand. "H-Hey!" I yelled and stood. Jeff stood in front of me, Holding the book. "Say, what is all this junk?" He flipped through the pages. "It's a book!" Jeff looked up and shut it, Handing it back. "I'm not that dumb I know it's a book, Why do you want to get involved in all that knowledge stuff? It's so boring." Jeff groaned. I frowned and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and stared at him.

I have never told anyone before but I had a secret passion for reading. It was a way to escape reality and zone out of the whole world, Into a new one. Books gave me something to do, and I loved it. I was really into mystery and crime books. It was all so interesting to me.

I reached my hand out and took the book back, Nodding. "Thank you." I said and turned on my heels walked back to Sally. "Hey! You didn't answer my question-" I walked off and sat by Sally before he could finish. I didn't want to tell anyone. "Ok Sally, class is over." I smiled and she threw her book to me, getting up and running. I quickly caught the book and laughed. Sally ran upstairs, almost tripping over her pink bloodstained dress. "Ben! Ben! I want to play your video games, learning was so boring!" She yelled, already half up to the top of the stairs. I chuckled and took both the books to the shelf, putting them in their correct spots next to Slendy's books.

Now that I thought about it me and Slendy were the only two in the house that enjoyed reading. I never really see what types off books he reads, though. I scanned the bookshelf. He had a lot of books. They we're mostly crime and murders, my favorite. He had a lot of books from old day killers like, Jeffrey Dahmer. I've heard of Jeffrey Dahmer but never really researched or anything. He was a big time killer though. How peculiar. I came across a folder. It had red pen on it that read: SlenderMan. In all caps. I tilted my head and opened it.

Inside the folder were papers. It was documentaries. I read silently from a passage. "Slenderman, Also known as the Tall Man can get into someone's mind, making them do things they normally don't, although The Tall Man also uses Proxys, Proxys are people he possesses and uses to do his own dirty work" I paused and flipped the page.

I began reading again. "No one knows how the Tall Man spawned to earth." Next to it there was red ink, someone had hand written it. "Made from every human terror or fear, nightmare from children and adults etc." I read aloud. How interesting. Slendy never tells the family these things. Actually, I really shouldn't be reading this.

I quickly closed it and put it back. I learned something new everyday from this house. This is the house I grew up 17 years in. I loved this house.

Living with CreepyPasta's always gave you an uneasy feeling. I mean, Wouldn't you feel a slight feeling of fear? I've grown into that feeling. I loved everyone here. But a normal life is what I really wanted, Sure everyone in the CreepyPasta family was somewhat normal, Taking out the Killing and insanity. Although that kind of stuff never really bothered me.

When I was five my mom and dad had to explain everything, that we all were not normal. We killed. And 'saved' the world from itself. I still don't understand why they all have to kill innocent people. They kept telling me, I'd figure out someday. But that someday wasn't coming quick enough. I'm still clueless, But I try. My parents and even some of the family would tell me I was at an age where I could learn to kill. The problem being, I didn't want to kill yet.

I looked out the window, it was summer time. Iv'e been waiting for summer for such a long time. The winter was too long, I spent most of my time reading, of course. And drawing, I love to draw to, paint and sketch. Jack and Jeff always tease me about being a nerd for always being in my room reading or drawing instead of eating and playing video games, I mean...Who would want that? Sure I played video games often but I'm not very good.

I stared out the window, At the sun and trees, they swayed slowly. Now...This, is where my story begins.