Chapter 5 sorry?

"Now what you did, Was unacceptable. And I'm not saying it's entirely your fault, course not. But you knew you were in trouble for your suspension. As me, your father, and mother were discussing your punishment, you were out with everyone at a carnival- you know you shouldn't be in. Jeff's in as much trouble as you are and so is everyone who went. Now, Since you have four days until you go back to school, I suggest you use the time well." With that Slendy slammed my door.

I groaned. Chastise after chastisement! I'm so sick of it! I just need to read. Drink some tea...And calm the fuck down. I took a deep breath and turned to my desk, where I had left my book.

It wasnt there.

I twitched. "ARE YOU SHITTING MY BRITCHES."

"No cussing in the house!" Slendy yelled, although I heard laughing next door. I grunted and growled. I was not in the mood. Then I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. I pulled a jacket on. It rang again. I pulled some slippers on. It rang again. I was getting irritated. I mean, c'mon ring it ONCE.

I opened my door and walked down the steps. It rang again. I growled loudly. "ALRIGHT QUIT FUCKING THE DOORBELL." I yelled, opening the door.

No one. I groaned. "Slendy, there's teenagers messing with the house."

I heard Slendy growl and walk to the door. "Ill be back then," he pat my head. "Don't get into any trouble." I nodded. He shut the door. "Wait where's my-" too late. I sighed. "Book..."

"You mean this book?" A taunting voice said behind me.

I turned and met eyes with Jeff. "Give it here."

"Hmm...I don't think so." He turned and ran down into the basement. I ran after him and ended up tripping over the steps a few times. When I got him cornered I stopped to breathe. "Okay- seriously Jeff. Give it."

"Oh?" He opened the book and grabbed a handful of pages.

"Don't do that."

He tore some pages out. "What now?"

"Jeff stop!" He tore more out and threw the book at my feet. "I wouldn't be in so much trouble if it weren't for you. I should have never asked you to come with me. Now Slendy's not letting me hunt."

I was speechless. "I-I-Sorry?" Was all I could seem to say. Jeff growled and pushed pass me, walking back upstairs. Leaving me alone.