Chapter 6. Four days are up

Four days were up.

I woke with a jolt, Swear pouring from my forehead. Nightmare. I glanced down at the ground then around the room. Then at the clock. I jumped from my bed and screamed. "AH I'M LATE."

My door opened and slender was about to talk when I grabbed clothes and my backpack, shoved him out of my way and called behind me. "AH I'M SORRY."

I rushed Into the bathroom, changed, put my hair up in a ponytail and ran out the door.

---------------------------

"You're late miss Drowned."

I swallowed. "I-I uhm. I woke late."

Mrs.Green scowled at me and set her hand on my desk. "I don't want anymore trouble from you this week miss Drowned." I bit my tongue and nodded. She sighed in irritation and walked off back to her desk.

I saw Angelica in the back of the classroom. Her face bruised and I spotted a few scars and scratches. I had to bite my lip hard to keep from chuckling. She glanced over at me and narrowed her eyes, turning to one of her friends, Kate. And whispering in her ear as they both laughed and looked at me. I shook my head and looked back to the front of the room, paying attention to the lecture of; geometry.

I should be excited- I mean- I'm really good at geometry- but something wasn't right. I couldn't focus. Not when I had these bitches staring at me from the back of the room. I wish I could hurt her again. I gripped my hands Ito fists and grit my teeth. It would be so quick and easy. I shook my head, what am I thinking? I'm never like this- I never think of harm to another person- even if I hate them or not.

"Miss Drowned? Are you even paying attention?!" Mrs.Green snapped. Everyone turned to me and giggled. "Uh-ah-Yes-Yes Mrs.Green." I said, trying to keep my calm.

"Well you better start paying more attention or I have no problem sending you to the principals office. You could be their problem then."

She shook her head and continued on, while everyone finished giggling.

I was beginning to hate school.

---------------

I threw my book bag over my shoulder onto the floor of the mansion.

"Have a good day at school? No trouble?" A voice said from the couch. Those bleeding eyes fixed onto mine. My dad. I stared blankly at him and shook my head, frowning. Then I ran up my steps into my room, slamming the door.

I heard my mom come in the living room and talk to my dad. I pressed my ear against the door and listened.

"Is everything okay with Hazel?" My mom asked.

"I'm not sure- she's seemingly struggled with school..."

"The subjects? I mean this grade is pretty difficult- I und-"

"I think it's the people there. She's losing interest."

"Should we just pull her out?" My mom asked a hint of sadness in her tone.

"Let's give it some time. Only a little more."