chapter three the dragonstone

\\ starscreams's monologue\\

i awake the next morning feeling weak and sore i wrapped my blanket around my body tightly.but as i tried to fall back asleep the sound of someone approaching the side of my bed forced me to open my eyes.as the booming voice called said very very loudly.''GOOD MORNING!!!.'' i whined and qickly put the pillow over my head i smirked thinking I had outsmarted her but then. I received a strong shake to my arm.'' wakey wakey!.''I groaned loudly and then i pushed her hand away i wrapped the blanket even tighter around me.but with in a few seconds it was pulled away from me and a cold blasted of air hit me I shricked and turn around to face her the course in Sapphire who looked bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.as I yelled as loud as I could.''what in oblivion was that for!!!.'' she quickly turned around facing the wall and said in a very rushed tone.''I just came to wake you up!.''I raised my eyebrow is it looked at myself. I was completely naked I screamed loudly and grab the pillow to cover myself i blushed Brightly as i screamed at Sapphire.''WHY IM I NAKED!!???.''she giggled loudly and said softly.'' well when when you passed out yesterday you were completely covered in Ash and you had a few cuts on you.hehehe I was only trying to help.''she giggled loudly as I felt my entire face turn red as I quickly said.''just go! I don't want to flash you again!.'' she giggled ever more as she said still giggling.'' okay hehehe I got you some armor from the blacksmith next door.so your welcome.'' she ran out of the room like a little girl who had justed walked in on her parents having sex.i groned as i rolled off the bed and planted my feet on the ground I shivered and i grabbed the high leather boots.it had gold buttons on the side they looked to be of woodelf design.i looked to the pants next to them they were of light armor and probably belong to an assassin. Given the many blood stains but i pulled them on and was pleasantly surprised to find they fitted perfectly.then I pulled on the boots then I looked to the matching shirt it was black and silver and several iron playthings on it.i put it on it was quite tight but wearable I looked at the bedsidetable and saw the golden and Ruby necklace i smiled gently and put it i yawned loudly.as I made my way out in to the main room i could see several nords all ready getting drunk.and at the counter I could see Sapphire she was talking to the Innkeeper.i sighed and walked over to her but my mouth dropped when I saw what she was wearing.she was still in the dress she was in yesterday I made my way up at her and said.'' what are you thinking?.'' she raised her eyebrow and said putting a bag over her shoulder.''what?.'' she looked a bit confused as i ran my hand through my hair as I said in a serious tone.'' you can't wear that!.'' she looked very very confused as she said curiously.'' why? this is my lucky dress.'' i groned and took her hand and dragged her out side of the inn .she pulled her hand away and said.'' what was that for I was getting directions to whiterun!.'' I didn't really pay attention as i start to walk to the Bridge Sapphire ran to my side and started to rummage through her bag.she did so for a very minutes actually but then she pulled out a very old map she looked at it and said pointing in the same direction as the sign.'' we need to go this way.''I smirked and said very sarcastically.'' wow I would have never guessed!!.'' she shot my a look and start to walked for the next  45 minutes she would randomly State ideas.about how and why the Dragon attacked us.i didn't really listen the theories were quite interesting.we finally got to the Gates of whiterun she smiled and bowed to the guards and said softly.'' hello sir we would like passage into Whiterun!.'' the guard got into a defensive pose and said loudly.'' no one in or out of the city not nothing why there's dragon flying about.'' i rolled my eyes and said as loud as I could.'' we have some information on said Dragon.'' the guard quickly unlock the gate and said.'' well you better head to dragonsearch that's where the jarl is there.'' i smirked as we walked passed them as I whisper.'' well thank gods we're not part of the Thieves Guild for my right!.'' she face planted as I stated to Chuckled at my own joke.but my eyes got big when I saw the city it was gorgeous there were huge buildings and people selling things on every corner.it was amazing as I tried to go to the main Market but Sapphire grab my shoulder we're not here for shopping!.'' I groned and as i followed her up to the stairs there was a beautiful old tree which stood 20 ft tall the center of town.i smiled as I looked behind it stood Dragonsearch it was a beautiful castle with obvious Nord design.we rushed up the stairs and pushed through the huge doors there where many guards and a woman darkelf standing next to the jarl.we started to walk up to then the the darkelf storm down to us sword drawn.sapphire stood in front of me and said.''HEY!.'' the darkelf held the sword to her chest as she said I a threatening tone.'' State your business!.'' Sapphire bowed slightly and said in a very respectful tone.'' we have information about the dragon attack.'' the darkelf look at bit shocked as but he sword away she said back.'' oh....well then you should go to the jarl.'' Sapphire nodded as she looked back at me and then made her way to the jarl as I stayed near the exit.i watched them talk for a few minutes and then they went into a different room I started to get a bit concerned.but then they walked out and she had in her arms a sword and and a suit of high-grade armor. she walked back to my with a smile on her face and she said.''we're are going to get the Dragonstone thing!.''my mouth dropped once again as I screamed,''why are you dragging me through this.'' she shot me a look and said.''because!.'' she pushed through the door out to the city I stood there for a minute and fouced myself to go out the door the sun hit my eyes I hissed.and heard Sapphire laughed a little and said.'' let's go!.'' i nodded as she practically started running down the stairs I very slowly  walked after her.