Chapter I

Open for full photo - Ajax and Jaiden

"Baby, just close your eyes and let me do the work." His stern, deep voice soothened me as he quickly tied me down with a leather strap. My palms began to get sweaty. What is he going to do next? How am I going to react? I loved the feeling of not knowing what's coming. I strongly kept my eyes shut as my pants began to get tighter and tighter, quietly begging for more of him..

"Babe! Jaiden!" I jumped out of the passenger seat of Axel's G-Wagon, making the tight leather seatbelt violently hold me from flying out the windshield. I let out a piercing shriek, grasping for breath after hitting my arm that's in a cast on the dashboard.

"Jaiden! Are you okay!? I'm so sorry, I was just trying to ask you what you wanted from Chick-fil-A, that's all.."

My vision began to clear up after putting on my Dior sunglasses. We were in the drive-thru at Chick Fil A, and the LA sun beamed on the white menu. I'm so glad Master has tinted windows, or else my tan skin would've been fried by now.

"I'm so sorry Master, I was asleep." He gives me a smile brighter than the sun itself, and roughly ruffles my hair.

"It's okay, kiddo. Now what do you want?"

I told him my order and he quickly whipped his SUV around to the window. "YOUR TOTAL IS $19.07!" The overly-jolly woman screamed in our ear.

"Here, all I have is a $100."

The woman shook her head and handed Master back the bill. "I'm sorry sir, we don't take $100 dollar bills."

"Then just keep it all then..?"

An extremely long and awkward silence occurred, and the woman hesitantly took the bill.

"Tha-th-th-th- thank you, sir. Here's your food.." She handed us the warm white and red bag and we slowly crept out of the parking lot.

I handed Master his fries and his sandwich as we began our journey back home. "So are you excited for tonight, Jaiden?"

I nod in response before quickly realizing that I get punished for not verbally responding to him. "YES MASTER!" I nearly scream in full-on panic mode. Master's punishments used to be fun and kinky for me, but now they're incredibly tiring and painful. Of course the safe word exists, but mama ain't raise no quitter!

He gave me one of his powerful looks, making me feel like I just melted under the West Coast summer sun. He then grabbed my thigh and looked directly in my eyes, piercing straight through my sunglasses.

"M-ma-master, I think you should keep your eyes on the road."

"I think you should mind you own business."

"Well when you're putting my life on the line I'm pretty sure it's my business, Sir." I quickly covered my mouth in shock of what I just said. Why did I just say that!? Oh no baby what is u doin'?

"Jaiden, watch your fucking tone before pull this car on the side of the road, bend you over my lap, and spank you."

I slowly lowered my head and stared at the lambswool carpet. "I'm sorry, Master." He gave me a stiff nod and continued driving. A dark smile began to form on my face as I watched him firmly grip the steering wheel. I know he loves it when I test him, he just wants to be a good Dom and not let me walk over him. He's so sexy when he's frustrated with me. I hope I can get something out of him before tonight's event...

"What weapons are you choosing for tonight's event, baby?" He asks me after two minutes of comfortable silence in the car.

"I'm bringing out the big guns, Daddy. You just wait and see." We both exchange a wicked smile before driving through the security gates of our Italian Calabasas mansion. I cannot wait until tonight.