Chapter III

The Grand Ball had an amazing amount of people attending tonight, most likely because it's the 75th Ball we've hosted. A small waiter wearing all black attire handed me a petite glass of champagne off of his tray, and scurried is way through the crowd. "Thanks!" I shouted at him, raising the glass. I'm only 19 but somehow I always get away with underage drinking.

A booming voice behind me instantly caught my attention. "Why do you feel the need to say thanks to everyone? You're about to attend a murder game, manners don't really matter here." Jax, one of the cockiest and hottest guys here, crossed his delicious, muscular arms and smirked at me. I slowly felt my mind wander off to the voices in my head again.

Jaiden, you might as well end your final Grand Ball with a big bang!

Do you know how hypocritical that would be? You literally just cussed your soon-to-be ex-boyfriend for cheating and you're just going to cheat on him too?

I deeply inhaled before turning my attention to him again, and sarcastically rolled my eyes as I leaned on the balcony rail. "Shut up, Jax. You know being kind is one of my favorite things to do."

He begins to get closer to me, so close that I could feel the heat radiating off of his black Saint Laurent leather jacket. "That's why I like you so much, Jaiden. I've never met someone as supportive and kind as you in a while.." His voice starts to get deep and raspy, my weakness.

Oh my, my, my. Just look at him, Jaiden. This will be the last time you'll see this boy, this MAN, without him calling you a traitor. Do you really want to pass up on his dazzling blue eyes, creamy skin, sexy black hair, and his muscular body?

"Look, I know you have a Dom you truly love," he coos in my ear as I wince at the thought of him thinking I have a perfect relationship with Axel, "But I truly know that you've always wanted a piece of me. Come on, break some rules, Jaiden. You've always been a dangerous little boy in the arena and I need you to give me some of that in the bathroom."

"Jax... I can't do it. I'm leaving." I whisper in his ear.

"Wha- Wait, what? What do you mean you're leaving!?" He raises his voice, and I cover up his mouth before he got too many people's attention.

"Don't worry about it. Just stop being so loud, please."

"I'm going to continue to stay loud until you give me what I deserve."

"What the fuck do you mean by tha--" His words cut off my entire thought process, and I frantically looked around to see if anyone was watching us.

Is he blackmailing me?

"Jax, I refuse. Don't do this to me.. Not right now." I felt my eyes beginning to water, but I had to stay strong. I know Jax, he likes vulnerable people. It's what turns him on. But I never expected him to express those feelings towards me.

He clenched his jaw, and dramatically put on his sunglasses. "Fine, I won't bother you today, but I want what I want tomorrow, 6PM sharp. And don't try using your little mind tricks on me, you're not the only one with special abilities." He gripped his strong hand on my shoulder, and looked at me so deeply that I could see fire grow in his eyes through his glasses.

No, literally. Fire was growing in his eyes and it sent a cold blast straight through my body.

I threw him a sly smile, knowing that I wouldn't be anywhere near his fiery sight by tomorrow.

"Sure."

He finally walked away, making feel like a large weight lifted off of my shoulders. I let out a large breath and started to walk to my private dressing room and armory to get ready for the game.