Chapter II

Open for full photo - Jaiden's Suit

I rushingly walked my way to the guest bathroom to take a piss. Oh God, why do I always hold in my pee during road trips!? My bladder is going to regret all of the torture when I'm older. I throw the toilet seat up and finally relieve myself. Oh, yes. Pleasure at its finest.

I walk to the marble sink and wash my hands as I thoroughly examined my body in the mirror. I looked at my toned body, my brown wavy hair, my plump ass, my brown eyes, and my sharp jawline. I'm a very beautiful boy. How come Axel -- I mean, Master -- doesn't treat me like I'm one?

Yes he does Jaiden, look at the bruises on the side of your hips from the rough, long, sexy nights he had with you. He obviously thinks you're beautiful in some type of way. You love it when he pounds the emotional pain out of you, you love it when he spanks you so hard you forget the mind-boggling amount of times he's cheated on you in the past month.. The image in the mirror sadistically smiled back at me, and I tried dismissing the hex I unintentionally created.

"Leave me alone!" I screeched, effortlessly shattering the gigantic mirror by slamming my fist on the marble countertops.

Axel immediately burst through the door with a long syringe and tried to hold me down, but I couldn't let him take control of me anymore. I felt so warm with his dominating arms around me, yet so cold and bitter inside.

"Let me go! Please, let me go!" I begged, trying to control the burning desire to knock the existence out of him with a snap of a finger. I know I'm capable of doing it, but I'm too weak-minded to do it. I have the most powerful mind on Earth, yet I'm too weak to make a mortal simply get his arms off of me. Pathetic.

He violently masked my mouth with his hand to muffle the screams I let out every midnight because of excrutiating voices in my head, and eventually I began to calm down as I felt the medicine from the needle seep through my veins..

I felt his presence levitating over my body as I submitted to his sweet surrender. I want to kill him. But physical death is too boring for me now. I told him I was going to bring out the big guns, and little does he know those big guns are going to be aimed on him tonight.

×××

"Are you ready?" Axel asked with a dark tone in his voice.

I didn't want to talk to him, so I responded with a cold nod while looking in the vanity mirror in our bedroom.

He gave me a stern look, but continued to attempt trying to mend his black eye. Damn right, I gave that bitch a black eye without even touching him. Did I feel bad? Honestly, a little bit. I haven't even told him why I'm mad at him yet, and he's probably too scared to confront me about it because of my little abilities. I was born with telekenetic abilities, and it seems like they're getting stronger day by day.

"Jaiden... Baby, please talk to me." He slowly crept behind my back, and wrapped his arms around my waist while sending warm kisses down my neck.

"M-Master, please.. Just stop." My direct begging for the sinful pleasure to stop became sloppy muttering as he continued to passionately kiss my sweet spot. He knows exactly why I'm mad at him, but he knows I'm too weak to speak up. My attention instantly shifted to the endless amount of voices in my head while he slowly undressed me..

Surrender your body, Jaiden. It's all you're good for.

He genuinely cares for you Jaiden, he calls you baby and everything. Talk to him and forgive him.

Why is he trying to undress you RIGHT after he asked if you're ready? Y'all only got a couple of minutes to get to the event and yall decide to smash NOW? Honey, did you even douche?