~Picking Matt up.~

Y/n POV

I awoke to an aching back, and a goofy, smiling j-Fred in my face.

"Y/n wake up" Joey groaned at me whilst I turned over

"Whyyyyy its like 6 in the morning?!" I croaked out looking at my phone.

"Were picking Matt up in an hour!"

"Oh yeahhh" I said falling of the sofa and onto the floor. Joey just chuckled and was about to walk away when I grabbed his leg and pulled him down onto the sofa.

"Haha payback joefush" I giggled running upstairs to my office to the bag I had full of my essentials from home. I looked around for an outfit an finally decided on some black jeans, a white tank top and a red plaid flannel. I curled my hair and tied it back into a ponytail. After I finished my makeup I put on my black Nikes. I grabbed my phone and darted down stairs excited to see Matt. Me being me, I tripped up over my own foot and fell down the stairs with a loud impact. I groaned in pain as I clutched onto my arm, Bobby and Kevin came running out to me.

"What the hell happened?" Bobby questioned

"Obviously I tripped over my own foot and fell down the stairs..." I mumbled

Kevin was on the verge of laughing until I took my flannel of to reveal a big blue/purple bruise on my left arm

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay do you want some ice?" Kevin said concerned.

"Nah I'm fine let's just get the other guys and pick Matt up" I said putting my flannel back on.
Bobby helped me up and we got everyone else ready and to the car Kevin refused to let me drive because of my 'arm'.

Kevin drove and while he did Bryan put on 'angle with a shotgun'. I started to sing along quietly as I looked out the window. Soon enough we got to the hospital.

We all got out of the car and started walking to the main entrance to the hospital. We got in and walked to the elevator to get to Matts room. Once we were on third floor I skipped like a little girl to Matts door. I knocked then opened it up, my heart sank.. Matt wasn't there.

~~~~~~~
Lil
chap
for
y'all
I'm
gonna
go
to
sleep
now
so
goodnight!

Potato chan out! ~❣️

433 words!