Fell into my trap

Gunners POV

My hands and legs were only tied with tape.. he really needs to learn how to kidnap. Actually no, No that's not what I meant I shook my head. I struggled as searched through my pockets to find something to cut the tape with, but only found some tweezers.

Might as well give it a go.. I was up for hours trying to get this stupid tape of my wrists but had no luck. I decided that I would stay awake just in case something happens.

I was falling asleep when my phone ringed. I jumped as I tried to turn it of as it's my only way out. I can't have that confiscated. I managed to get it out of my pocket and declined the call, but I hadn't seen the caller ID as it was behind my back, I then tried to dial y/n's number but the second I did, the door opened..
Shit.

Harley had walked in so I decided to play a game..
"Harley why are you back it's not the morning yet.."
"Oh I thought I heard something.."
"Wait why have you got me here again?"
"I thought I told you, You. Stopped me. So now your out the way y/n will walk straight into my trap to come and find you...idiot"
"But what if the police come?" I said bored of this guy
"They won't, this is one of the most hidden places in America, as it's underground just by a dump site, no one would suspect anything"

Bingo! I got him to say everything that I wanted him to. Hopefully y/n heard all that.

Harley just fell into my trap.

I quickly and carefully turned of the call and slipped my phone back into my pocket. Harley just sat there for a few hours until I had fell asleep....

Y/n POV

"Y/n!" "Wake up y/n Gunner is gone, I tried to phone him but he declined the call" Conner said as I was waking up.
"What? Where has he went then?" I got up and walked downstairs to the gaming room.
Nothing. My phone then ringed, it was Gunner so I answered. At the other end of the line I heard mumbling so I put it on speaker....

Clever Gunner

"Dam us for falling asleep...ahhh what should we do" I said pacing around scared for Gunner knowing Harley's capability's.
"Y/n calm down calm down get shoes and a jacket on imma call the police"
"Alright I'll be right back" I said breathing in and out.

Time skip an hour cuz I'm really tired atm🤗 I haven't slept..

"Finally!" Connor shouted as we sat in the police station

"What? Have they found it?!" I jumped up

"Yes yes there at the scene now he didn't have any security so it was easier than they thought.

"Is Gunner okay?!"

"That's the thing"