7 Her action.

•Learn to love like a dog, no matter how better the second person treats it, the first one always stays the priority.•

Dedicated to : MarmPandya

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Leah's POV:

Well, I'm still thinking about Ashton while I rub his hand and him never moving his gaze from me.

I look up as he looks elsewhere. I laugh as I spot him giving a small smile too. It's good to see, see this side of him.

'Queen cappuccino for the beautiful,' a signature voice interrupts us as I look up to two brown eyes and a small smile, a really bright one. 'And cookies.' He smiles placing the huge mug of cold coffee sprinkled with chocolate chips on my side of the table and cookies beside them.

'That shall do.' Ashton says as he smiles looking at my reaction to the wonderful order he's placed.

The waiter smiles one last time before leaving us to privacy again. I sip the coffee silently enjoying it as it roams in my mouth like a cloud in heaven.

'Thank you so much, this is so sweet Ashton.' I say as I bite through the cookies. His face goes blank for a moment as if I've said something in a language he doesn't understand before he smiles.

A really happy smile.

I feel my heart skip a beat again.

After I'm finally done with devouring all the goodies, I look up at him wiping my mouth with a tissue and to my surprise, he's doing some kind of origami on the tissue paper.

And right there, it flows out of his hands magically in form of a rose.
I'm feeling so special right now. I wonder if he did this for any other girl before. I feel happy. I feel a feeling I wanna keep feeling. A moment that makes me so happy while it's there and so sad that it's gonna end the moment I take that rose from him.

'Didn't really know would need one so...' he says as he laughs a bit before stretching his hand forward to give me his artwork.

'This ones not gonna shed its petals like the other.' I smile accepting his little gesture.

And he smiles again. Something I want him to do more often, especially me being the reason.

'I was wondering,' he says the tensed look returning on his face,'if you'd go home with me right now, speak to Alice.'

'Sure why not.' I smile as I get up grabbing my bag and stretching my hand to him.

He takes it a bit softly but he withdraws it back. I feel a bit bad but, his expression so pained suddenly. So frustrated as if he's trying to resist. Trying to control something.

Something he wants to cherish.

'Let's go.' He hisses as his cold voice leaves me in a shock. He was so happy, so great just a moment ago and now he's back to page one.

I quietly follow him out of the brewery to his car. We both get in as he keys it to ignition and we have a silent ride over to his.

What happened? I need to know. Why? I want to find out.

As the car comes to a halt, I push myself out. So does he. We walk into the mansion just the way we did when I came here for the first time.