Chapter 4

Dallas pov.

Once they left my room I sighed and closed the door. I remembered that Dirk and Dave still need to go to school. I'll just tell them at dinner. I took a nap and woke up a little while later. I went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner. Once finished my brothers came in. They sat down and thanked me. I nodded and leaned against the wall. I was poked and I seen Dave looking at me.

Dallas: Yes?
Dave: Something on your mind?
Dallas: Yeah. I'm trying to figure out what I was going to ask you and Dirk.
Dirk:hmm.
Dallas: Oh yeah. Have you guys been to school?
Dave: To be honest Nope we haven't.
Dallas: You told me the truth Dave.
Dirk: Dave. I don't want to go back to school.
Dallas: Won't Jake and John be there?
Dave: Oh yeah.
Dirk: True.
Dallas: I'll be back.

I walked to the school and went to the office.

Dallas: Excuse me.
Woman: Yes.
Dallas: I have two new students coming here.
Woman: Names?
Dallas: Dave and Dirk Strider.
Woman: Ages?
Dallas: Dave 16 and Dirk 17.
Woman: Okay there first day is tomorrow.
Dallas: Thank you and have a good day.

I walked out and went back to the house. I walked in and went to grab my money. Dirk and Dave seen me and came up to me.

Dave: You signed us up for school?
Dallas: Yep. Come on were getting supplies.

They sighed and we walked to the store and they got the supplies they needed. We got back home and I made dinner. We all went to bed and I set my alarm for 5:30am. My alarm rang and I got dressed. I woke Dave and Dirk up and started on breakfast. They came down and thanked me. I looked at the time and it was 6:39. They seen the time and said bye. I hugged them and they walked to school. I went to my room and started to work on more robots. I made those for a while and then made Bro and David breakfast.

Bro: Wheres Dirk and Dave.
Dallas: School.
David: You actually sent them to school?!
Dallas: Yep. They've been gone for 3 hours. They will be here at 2:45 or so.
Bro: Okay.

They finished and went in there rooms. I started to make lunch. I heard the door open and I looked to find two very tired kids.

Dallas: Hey guys.
Dave: Hey.
Dallas: How was it?
Dirk: Horrible.
Dave: Terrible.
Dallas: Did they have good school lunch?
Dave: No.
Dallas: Fine I'll sign up for lunch if you want.
Dirk/Dave: Please!
Dallas: Okay I will. Go get your brother's lunch is ready.

They went in the hallway and knocked on there brother's door. They came back with them and sat down. Bro and David looked at me. I smiled and handed them lunch. I looked at Dave and Dirk and they had there heads down on the table. We all looked at each other and sighed. I grabbed Dave and Bro grabbed Dirk. We took them to there rooms and let them rest. I grabbed there homework and looked at it. I grabbed my real glasses and a pencil. David and Bro seen this and walked over to me. I looked at them with a confused look. I looked at the homework again and did it. David shook his head and patted my back. A few hours later Dirk and Dave woke up and came running down here.

Dave: Dallas have you seen our homework?
Dallas: You don't have to do it.
Dirk: Why?
Dallas: Because I finished it and it's in your backpacks.
Dave: Thank you.
Dallas: Your welcome.
Dirk: Why did you do it though?
Dallas: You guys looked exhausted and you fell asleep at the table. Bro and I let you sleep and they watched me do you guys homework. Also can you get them it's dinner time.

They nodded and got there brother's. We all started to eat.

Bro: Well how was you guys day?
Dave: Terrible.
Dirk: Horrible. But we won't have bad caffitera food anymore.
David: Why's that?
Dave: We talked Dallas into being a caffitera lady and she said yes.
Bro: You had to say yes?
Dallas: Yes I did. The food they serve is terrible and you guys know it.
David: True we all hate the food.
Dallas: Do you know how to cook?
David: I do.
Dallas: Then your good.