Chapter 5

Dallas pov.

I woke up and seen my brothers on me. I poked them and they looked at me. We got up and I made breakfast. We ate and I called the school and said that Dave and Dirk and I are sick. I nodded to my brothers and they smiled. I hung up and sighed. We all grabbed our katanas and headed outside. We went to the park and went to the clearing once again.
I seen a figure come out and it was Toby.

Toby: Sorry for last night.
Dave: It's fine.
Toby: Okay. How well can you cook?
Dallas: Good why?
Toby: Well we need someone to cook tonight.
Dallas: Well what do you say guys? Want to go to a mansion and see if I can cook?
David: Sounds fun.
Bro: Yeah.
Dirk: Sure.
Dave: What about Jeff?
Toby: He won't even try anymore.
Dave: Okay sure.
Toby: Come on!

We followed him and then we got to the mansion. We walked in and I got greeted with a knife flying to my face. I caught it and looked at them. I seen Jeff. He looked down. I sighed and handed him his knife. He nodded at me and I went to the kitchen. I started to cook and I even made stuff for EJ. I finished and set it on the table. I poked my head out and seen Slender. He seen me and looked at me confused.

Dallas: Toby asked me to make dinner and I finished.
Slender: Okay. Thank you Dallas.

I nodded and he called everyone down. My brothers and I just stood back and watched. They all looked at Slender confused because they've never had this before. Slender shrugged and looked at me. We all looked back not fazed at all. I had a idea and told my brothers. We walked back in the kitchen and started to make desserts. We finished and served them dessert.  They thanked us and we nodded. We were about to leave when I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down and seen Sally.

Dallas: Yes Sally?
Sally: What's you guys name?
Dallas: Well I'm Dallas.
David: David.
Bro: Derek.
Dirk: Dirk.
Dave: Dave.
Sally: Dallas were you the one who caught Jeff's knife when he throw it?
Dallas: Yes. Why do you ask?
Sally: You were great thank you guys for dinner.
David: Your welcome Sally.

She smiled and gave us all a hug. We patted her head and left. We started to walk home.

Dallas: That was a odd experience.
Dave: Yeah.
Bro: How did you catch the knife?
Dallas: Practice.
Dirk: Not going to ask.
Dallas: You guys hungry now?
All: Yep!

I smiled and we walked in the house. I made dinner and we went to patrol. We finished and I got a idea.

Dallas: You two should sign up as teachers.
Bro: What would I be good at?
Dave: Robotics.
Dirk: Yep.
David: And me?
Dallas: Drama.
David: Okay.
Bro: Fine with me.
Dallas: Okay I'll wake you guys up.

We went to sleep and I woke up to my alarm. I woke my brothers up and we got ready. When we got there David and Bro signed up and went to there classes. I went to the caffitera and started.

( Lunch!)

I was working when I heard the door open and I seen my brothers. They tried to ruffle my hair. Dirk and Dave walked in and seen us. We waved and they smiled. They got there lunch and we then got a idea. John and Jake got there's and sat by Dirk and Dave. I got out and nodded to my brothers. We all walked behind them and ruffled there hair. They turned around and seen us three. There mouths dropped open.

Dallas: Why do you guys always get surprised when you see us?
John: We didn't expect that you guys would work here.
Jake: Well I'm happier now.
David: Why is that?
John: We both have you guys.
Bro: Okay but you know you have to address us as Mr.Strider.
David: Not me just call me by my name.
Dallas: I have to go back in have a good day.

They nodded and I went. I finished doing my Job and I started to clean and help around. The day ended and I went to Dirk and Dave classroom and got them. We went to the Robotics room and seen Bro there cleaning up. We helped and we went to Drama. David was cleaning and the room was a mess. We all helped and it took 30 minutes. He thanked us and we went to John and Jake. They stayed for some reason and we found out that they were waiting for us. They seen us and waved. We waved back and took them home. We got home and I wipped us up something. I sat down and we all sighed.