Chapter 2

Dallas pov.

Once I left I couldn't believe that they didn't know it was them except for Dave. I sighed and continued my walk. I walked through the park and seen kids playing with there siblings. I smiled and started to walk back to my house. I passed their house and stopped. I looked around the house but then seen the curtains open a little. The person behind them was Dirk. I smiled and walked back home. Once there I grabbed the photo book and stopped at the picture I showed Dave. That was the day I left.

_____________Memory_________________

I was walking through the house. I was the one who took care of us. I got a idea and grabbed a camera. I then got my brothers and pulled them to the living room.

Dallas: Take off your shades please.
Dave: Why?
Dallas: So we can take a picture.
Bro: Fine.

We all took off our glasses and got ready. It took and I made two copies. I hid the picture for them and put mine on my book. Once we all ate we went to bed, well they did. I had packed my stuff and went out the door. I had already bought a apartment so I had somewhere to go. I got to the place set it up then went to bed. I was 20 at the time so it's been 6 years.

______________________________________

Present.

Dallas pov.

I sighed and looked to see it was dark. I headed out and walked around to help anyone. I heard a scream and seen a child being beaten. I walked over and went behind the man.

Dallas: Stop right now.
Man: Why should I little girl?
Dallas: Its wrong. Now stop or I'll make you.
Man: No you should mind your own business.
Dallas: You left me no choice.

I grabbed my katana and held it to his throat.

Dallas: Now stop.
Man: Never.

I knocked him out and walked to the child. He scooted back a little.

Dallas: Its okay little one I won't hurt you.
Child: Promise?
Dallas: Of course.

He walked over to me and I picked him up. I rubbed his back to calm him down. I held the child and then put the man in cuffs. I grabbed him and was on my way to the station. The child spoke up.

Child: Where are we going?
Dallas: I'm taking the man to the station.
Child: Okay. What's your name miss?
Dallas: Dallas. Dallas Strider.
Child: Your the sister of the Striders?!
Dallas: Yeah. You can't tell them though.
Child: Okay.
Dallas: Do you have a place to stay?
Child: Yes ma'am.
Dallas: Okay I'll take you home.
Child: Thank you.
Dallas: No problem it's my job.

We reached the station and I turned the man in and took the child home. I was walking home and I seen my brothers walking looking around to help. I then heard multiple screams. They did too and we stride to the place. I seen what was up and it was a gang of men who were messing with two girls. I shredded my katana and started to walk over. I seen in the corner of my eye my brothers doing the same thing. We reached the boys and Bro nodded at his brothers not knowing I was here.. The girls seen us and didn't shake as much.

Bro: Stop.
Man #1: Oh look it's Bro Strider what are you going to do about it your out numbered.
Dallas: No he isn't you are.

They all turned and seen me.

Dave: Dallas?!
Dallas: Dave.
David: What are you doing here?!
Dallas: The same reason your here to help.

I turned back to the gang and pointed my katana at them.

Bro: Now stop!
Man #2: Why should we?
Dallas: Because its wrong.
Dave: And by being a Strider your here to help.
Dirk: Protect.
David: Respect.
Bro: Care.
Dallas: And love. Oh also check your pockets.
Man#1: Why?
Dallas: Where are your guns?
Man#3: Im our pock- wait there not here!