The romantic night

" Shall we go?" Haru said

" What about the pup-" you said worrying

"I've got it covered" Haru said cutting you off

"Oh okay" you said in a sigh in relief

You hop onto is black car and drive off.

"Where are we going?"

" To eat at Ze blue zesterant." he said in a Italian accent

You chuckled. Once you reached ' Ze blue zesterant', you walk out of the car and walk hand in hand with Haru to the entrance. You walk in while Haru is holding the door for you. You take in the aroma of Italian food. This restaurant was your favorite. Good food and also they have an aquarium for walls.You look up to see a Manta Ray swimming above you. You look to the side to see a brightly colored school of fish. You take the seat Haru had pulled out for you.

" Thank you my kind sir" you laughed at how polite he was

He just stared at your (eye color) eyes.

"You know you look beautiful tonight" he blushed his hands on his chin.

We just sat there in silence staring at each other. The tall waiter broke the silence.

"What would you guys like to eat? Our special is our Spicy Italian spaghetti." the waiter said giving us a menu

"Ooo I'll take" you scanned the menu " The Fettichini Chicken Alfredo!" you licked your lips

" I'll take the....hmmm.... how about the mackerel pizza ." Haru said

"And to drink?" the waiter asked writing down our orders

" I will take....um.....-"

" We will take that sparkling grape stuff." he said cutting you off

"Oooo yum, you know me well!" you chuckled

"Of course I do my sweet!"

"Your order will be here soon" the waiter said writing down the last of the order.

"Thanks " you both say

After eating your romantic dinner, you head back to Haru's car.

"What now?"

" Now we go get ice cream from.... PLANET ICE CREAM!!!"

" YES, YES, AND TRIPLE YESSS!" you screamed in excitement, Planet Ice cream was your favorite place to get (your favorite flavor of ice cream) flavored Ice cream.

Haru laughed In amusement.

"Your.....face...HILARIOUS...." he said with laughter in between each word. You laughed as well. When you got your ice cream and drove away Haru took you to the movies.

"Yay what movie are we watching?" you said licking the last of your ice cream.

" Whatever movie YOU want."

"Hmmm....How abou-"

"NOTHING TO GIRLY" he cut you off again

"Okay then how about a bit of your taste and my taste.....WONDER WOMEN!!!"

"Good choice" he said with a warm smile.

After the movie was done and also all the popcorn, Haru and you went back to his car.You yawned.

"ready to head back?" he said yawning as well.

"Yes and No, I want to sleep but I want to stay with you"

"I'll always be with you" he said pointing to your heart "in your hear"

"Aww your so sweet" you blushed

"So should we head back then?"

"Yeah I guess" you said, sighing "let's go"

Once you get you guys have reached your house you said..

"Well thanks you so much for EVERYTHING, bye "

You gave him a deep kiss

" Bye, Love you" then he added "More than water my sweet" he said giving you another kiss, but even deeper and longer.

You changed into your night gown and slept with your new puppy named ( whatever you want to call it). You dreamt of Haru.

THE END❤️