Text 10

"Bren-Brendon why are you crying?"

Ryan found me on my bed bawling my eyes out in pain. (i have no idea if that's how u spell it xD)

He sat down at the edge of my bed running his hands in small circles on my legs in comfort. "I have a headache," I let out. Je rolled his eyes at me.

"Isn't it just a hang over." I cried out 'fake tears'.

"That's the tragic part Ry! I never get headaches and this isnt a hangover!" He laughed at my little act.

"But no seriously my head feels like I did a headbang and I hit myself on a chair," he stood up and left the room. When he came back he had medication, some of which I use for hangovers. "Here babe take these I'll be right back with water."

When he did as he said he cuddled up next  to me. "Ry I have to tell you something," he looked up and wiped some of my in-pain tears.

"What is it?"

I took a deep breath and everything out. "I'm hosting a party tomrrow bringing all my friends. I think that's the perfect time to tell them about us," I held his hand on that last part. He snuggled into my shoulder and started drift to sleep.

"That sounds like an amazing idea Bren. Let's get some sleep we need it, especially you." 

---------------------------------------------------------
Josh's P.O.V

I had just finished taking down my drum set for tomorrows party. Something's been on my mind: what did Tyler mean on the groupchat. Could it of been so tragic that hed had to keep th is secret from me. No I'll stop jumping into conclusions and confront him.

I go upstairs up to Tyler's room and knock on his door. "Tyler are you in here," through the thin door Tyler said a 'come in' in which I did.

"Ty there has been something on my mind lately that I'd like to talk to you about." I sat down at the edge of Tyler's bed. He sat up and put down a notepad he had been writing in for tomorrow's performance.

"What's up Jish you can tell me anything."

"Ty are you keeping secrets from me?" He gave me a confused look

"No, why?"

I sigh laying down across his bed.

"You and the others where hinting st something that happened, but that 'happened' is the secret you're keeping from me and I want to know. You where also hinting that something happened to you, are you alright?"

"Well it's a funny story," he scratches his neck, "long story short Melanie and I decided to go to a party. Everyone knew her and no one knew me. People where very judgemental and decided it be cool if to sacrificed someone-me to pin down and basically torture with sour candy to see how long I could last."

I stood up and sat next to Tyler.

"Where was Mel during this?"

"She said that someone caught her boyfriend with another girl upstairs, and that took a long time before she would come back down stair again," I hug Tyler which he does back. I pet his hair which I secretly knows he enjoys.

"But it's alright because I have you this time," he smiles at me and I instantly fall into the pools of his eyes.

"Well this time this is a party filled with people we do know except for two."
--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey look i still suck at writing but o well. I found a bitch at McDonald's and took pics and send it to a group chat because dont mess with me when I'm angry. @mintyoongay- knows how immune to pain I am and how hard I can bite. (I bit her the softest I could while i invited her to watch Spider-Man Homecoming)