Text 12

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A YEAR SO IF U GET DISAPPOINTED YOU DECIDED TO READ THIS uwu sorry for yelling.

Josh's P. O. V

I just got out of my dressing room and I'm not going to lie I'm pretty nervous. Even though I'm going to a party filled with friends I've never been a party guy.

"You okay Josh?" Tyler comes into my room. He's wearing a blue flannel shirt with black squares and black jeans

 He's wearing a blue flannel shirt with black squares and black jeans

It makes him look so cute.

"Yeah. I'm fine just a bit nervous." I let out a small chuckle as I look at him head to toe.

"Do you like what you see? " He questions as he strikes a pose,  which causes me to smile.

"Let's go you dork."

Gerard's P. O. V @ the party

Frank and I finished setting up a small stage in Brendon's living room. Time for a soundcheck.

I look at my play lists of songs and find the right one.

"Destroya" PERFECT!

I wrap a hand around the microphone, "ARE YOU TO GET FUUuuUuUuCKED OUT IF YOUR MINDS? "

My small crowd of friends start to cheer.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Brendon turned the lights off and lit up his light machine. Lights everywhere flashing and changing colors to the heat of my song.

I walk over to Frank with my microphone in hand and he was looking rather dashing with his guitar ready.

"It's Destroya time baby." He nods and waits for my start. I put the microphone against his lips and mine on the other side. let's start.

"1.. 2..1 2 3 WOO!"

Brendon's P. O. V

I heard Gerard start his song time set us off. I had sent Ryan down stairs to introduce himself to everyone but not introduce that where a thing just yet.

*biz* *biz*

PrincessTyOfDema: Hey sorry we're a bit late. Josh was kinda nervous but we're on our way now.

ImNoTaWhOre: k this is going to be great ;)

Prefect now the whole gang us going to be under the same roof.

I walk down stairs trying to find Ryan. Which was rather difficult because I decided to turn the lights off.

If I where Ryan where would I be?

Well Ryan would be with me because I slay

Fuck this is hard.

"Hey Brendon finally decided to come for me?" I turn around and Ryan is behind me holding two cups with a random liquid.

See I knew I could find him all by myself 😌

"Hey baby how's it hanging good looking. You must be hevans (okay I don't know how to spell where god lives I'm sorry)  missing angel."

I move closer whole I wrap my arm around him. "How many pick up lines can you fit in a freaking sentence."

"I can fit a whole lot more because for you~" I take a long sip of whatever is in my cup. Hmm just soda ;-;

"This cuteness is actually disgusting let's get drunk." He takes my hand and as much I did  want to take a drink I wanted to wait for all my guests to come. I don't want to introduce myself drunk.

"Wait baby. You still need to meet two more kids." He looks at me with a confused face but he shrugs it off. He gives me a peck,  "Fine but we will get hammered,  and not just in one way." He cheesily says. God why do I love him so much?

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

I open the door and find Tyler and Josh stand-in in the door. "WELCOME TO MY AWESOME PARTY GUYS! " I love aside so that they could walk in.

"Hey I'm Ryan nice to meet you. I'm Brendon's friend." Ryan goes up to Tyler and hugs him and I see Josh get an angry Experisson. He's the jealous type how cute. Sad Tyler and Josh aren't eve together. After Ryan hugs Josh and I close the door I offer to take some shots with them to get their nervousness go away,  plus I promised Ryan.

We all huddle in a circle as pour my strongest shots into 4 shot glasses. "Cheers" We clink our glasses together,  "Cheers" We say in union.

PART 2 COMING SOON. I CouldNT REMEMBER IF TYLER AND JOSH WHERE PICKED BY MEL SO I SAID FUCK IT