Love Can Go Each Way Chapter 1

Dani's pov

It was my first day working at the diner I have just moved to NYC as I walked into the diner I saw the manager he walked over to me 'hey new girl are you ready for your first day' 'yeah totally what do I have to do?' I replied sounding anxious about it 'well I'll get one of the girls to show you the ropes of the place, hey Santana come here for a sec'. As he shouted her over I couldn't stop staring at her she was so beautiful I have never saw a girl as beautiful as she was I got even more nervous I don't know why I did but I did.

Santana's pov

I was at work with Rachel and Kurt we got told there was a new person joining us today but I didn't take any notice as usual 'hey Santana come here for a sec' Max shouted as I walk over I look up and see the new girl she was beautiful she had long blonde hair and brown eyes I got so nervous. 'Yeah what's up?' I say as I stare at the girl 'I need you to show her the ropes' 'yeah ofcourse' Max walks away 'hey im San-Santana its nice to meet you' 'hi im Dani', she has the most beautiful name ever. As I shown her around and tell her what to do we sat down and started sorting out the ketchup and mustard bottles 'so Dani how long have you lived in New York for?' 'Well I've only just moved here something happened back home its a long story' she said and looked down. 'Hey don't worry you dont have to tell me if you dont want but I am here for you' I touched her hand and I felt electricity and I knew she did too by the look on her face.

Dani's pov

Today was a great day for a new job Santana was such a lovely girl we was talking about how long I have lived here for and I told her for how long and why I moved here but not the full story. She touched my hand I felt a little spark and I think she did too I have never felt a spark when I touched a girl ever I was pretty confused 'so eh do you have a boyfriend' she says whilst letting go of my hand 'well yeah sorta but I dont know anymore he's called Joe, what about you your a gorgeous girl you gotta have a boyfriend' I give her a big smile she looks at me and says 'no I haven't got a boyfriend because I'm a lesbian I had a girlfriend she was bi' 'really your a lesbian I never thought that but I think you need a wonderful girl that you deserve and I think I know who that might be' I winked at her she started getting nervous. 'Eh I'm gona get the eh eh salt sha-shakers' she ets up and walks towards the other waitress and busboy, I was sorting the ketchup and mustard bottles by myself at this point and I looked up and they were staring at me I didnt know what to do so I waved and smiled. As Santana walks back over she says on a nervous voice 'Hey eh Dani do you want to come over to my place tonight so Rachel, Kurt and I could get to know you better?' 'Yeah totally I would love to' I give her a big smile.

Rachel's pov

'Hey Kurt that new girl what's her name?' 'Dani I think why?' 'Just wondering her and Santana are hitting it off dont you think?' He looks at me and says 'Rachel please don't' ' what do you mean don't ' I say with a smile on my face 'you know exactly what I mean rach'. I roll my eyes and keep watching them Santana gets up looking so nervous and walks up to me and Kurt 'hey Santana looks like your having fun ocer there' Kurt and I laugh 'guys this is not funny I'm getting all panicky I like her but she has a boyfriend and I dont think she is gay what do I do!?' She whispers. We all turn and look at her as she looks up she smiles and waves 'see she is so fucking cute!' 'Santana trust me I know she is into you gay or straight why dont you get to know her ask her to come over to our place later so we can get to know her but it will just be the two of you' 'Yeah I'll try that' Kurt pushes her back over to Dani. 'Guys we're on for tonight make sure you two aren't home!'