Chapter 13

Dani's pov

Rachel has just blaitenly blurted out that Santana had drank after I had finished rehab even though she told me she wouldn't drink anymore I told Rachel to leave so I could talk to Santana. "What the fuck did she mean?!!" I started getting really angry Santana looked at the floor "Santana answer me now!!" She looked up she started crying and said "I was drunk okay when I slept with Brittany" I couldn't believe it, "so when you said you'd give it up for me you went out and partied with that skank and fucked her because you was drunk, no I'm not having it!!" "Not having what?! I am so sorry I didn't party with her it was here we were on the sofa and-" "wait you didn't tell me it was here" I said shutting her up "yeah I did?" She said sounding confused "ew Santana in our own bed where our children sit and sleep with us!! Are you fucking kidding me!! Get away from me!!" I screamed as she tried grabbing me I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I broke down so much in the bathroom I didn't know what to do she was banging on the door telling me to open I shouted "Fuck off I don't wanna see you" it went quiet I heard her sliding down the door she was sobbing like a baby, I fell asleep on the bathroom floor in a ball I woke up after an hour I looked in the mirrior and my make-up was everywhere I walked out the door and saw Santana sat against the door I walked straight past her. 

Santana's pov

Dani and I had a big argument I waited outside the bathroom for her as she came out she saw me but walked straight past me to the bedroom I heard draws opening I got up and ran in. "Dani what are you doing where are you going?!!" "I'm going to my parents house" "what no why please don't lets talk about this!!" I said grabbing her stuff out the suitcase "okay you wana talk lets talk, did you enjoy it is it better with her than with me?" "Wait I didn't mean like that" "you wana talk lets talk answer it!!!" She screamed at me "Baby I pictured you when it was happening that's why I stopped it!" "Oh yeah right goodbye Santana" she got her stuff and walked to the door "baby please don't go your all I want" she stopped at the door and took a deep breath I knew she was crying she walked out the door and turned to me she couldn't breath from crying and she left I dropped to the floor crying it felt like my heart has been ripped from my chest.

Dani's pov

As I got to my parents house I knocked on and my mom answered it "hey Danielle where's Santana?" After she said that I broke down she hugged me and brought me inside Nick and Rosie ran to me "Mommy wheres mommy? I miss you both!!" Rosie says jumping in my arms "mommy why you crying?" Nick said wiping my tears "its nothing babies go and play while I speak to grandma okay" "okay" they both kiss me and ran outside. I sit on the sofa with my head in my hands "Dan tell me what's happened" my mom said sitting next to me "well you don't know but a few months ago Santana cheated on me with Brittany but I sort of forgave her for but I just found out that she was drunk at the time and she had told me she wouldn't drink again when I got put of rehab" I broke down in my moms arms she strokes my hair and tells me everything will be okay. The house phone rings and she gets up to get it "hello?" "She doesn't want to speak to you, no call back later goodbye" "mom who was that?" "Someome for Dallas ignore it okay?" "Erm okay" I say as I stand up "I'm taking my things upstairs to my room" I walk upstairs and open my door and there's pictures of me Santana and the children and a photo of us on our wedding day I dropped the bags and walked over to pick it up I sit and stare at the picture for about an hour I fall asleep holding it. Maddie walks in my room and wakes me up after a while "Danielle? Danielle" she says softly I wake up and see her "hey you" I say trying to hold back my tears "hey mom just told me about you and Santana? Are you okay" I open my arms and she knows I need Maddie cuddles "well no but I've gotta stay strong haven't I" "yeah you do but crying isn't for the weak isn't that what you taught me?" "Well yeah but-" I got cut off by my mom shouting me "1 second mom, hey maddie do me a favour look after Nick and Rosie for a while for me?" "Ofcourse big sis" I kissed her on her head and made my way downstairs. "Yeah?" "Someone's on the phone for you" she passed me the phone "hello?" "Hey Dani its Santana please don't hang up on me" after she said that I looked at my mom and gave her an evil look she put her hands up and whispers "dont kill me" I laughed alittle "what do you want?" "We need to talk are we over?" "I don't know yet I need to get my head around the fact my wife had cheated on me when she was pissed with her ex skank of a girlfriend" she went really quiet after I said that "please come home I beg you! Either you come home or I come to your parents house its up to you" she asked politely "come here because I can't stand the fact you fucked her in our apartment!" I turned around and saw Nick stood there "I gotta go" I put the phone down on her and looked at Nick "hey buddy what's up?" "Are you and mommy breaking up?" "No we're not we are going through differences". "What kind of differences?" For a 6 year old he was very intelligent "don't worry buddy just go play with your sister okay" "fine" he turns around and runs outside I sit on the sofa feeling guilty they shouldn't see all of this.

Santana's pov

"hello?" "Hey Dani its Santana please don't hang up on me" "what do you want?" "We need to talk are we over?" "I don't know yet I need to get my head around the fact my wife had cheated on me when she was pissed with her ex skank of a girlfriend" I went quiet I didn't know what to say. "Please come home I beg you! Either you come home or I come to your parents house its up to you" "come here because I can't stand the fact you fucked her in our apartment!" I started crying and I heard her say "I gotta go" and she hung up on she hates me so much right now and I hate myself even more I can't believe I hurt my wife what kind of person am I! I start packing to go to Dani's parents house in texas as I start packing there's a knock on the door I open it and its Brittany.