Unexpected Date

The next day, Alice takes us to a painting exhibition that she have told us before. We agreed, even though I'm sure we don't really know much about art, but it's better to go out instead of just laying on the bed or that comfortable sofas.

The exhibition is open at around 8 AM, that means we have to wake up early.

I feel sorry for Alice, she had a hard time waking me up from my sweet dream.

Don't blame me, the bed is too soft and comfortable for me to leave it alone.

I'm ready to go with my usual style, casual; oversized tosca sweater, denim shorts, and red sneakers. If you're wondering, yes, It's the same one as Jackson's.

When everyone's ready, we got into the car and went to the exhibition. The car was filled with music because we jammed to Shape of You, Let Me Love You and some other songs. Car is the best place to jam. (ಡωಡ)

A lot of people came to this exhibition, but not too crowded, which is great. But, this place is HUGE, like REALLY HUGE and I don't know how many rooms does this place has.

That's why we are separated now. At least, I'm still with Karry.

"Agh, my phone didn't get signal," how can I call the other now.

"Me neither," said Karry.

I glanced at him. "Should we go to the information centre?"

"Do you know where it is?" He asked me back.

I shook my head. "Should we scream their names so they notice us?"

"Seriously, May?"

"Sorry, I'm kinda out of my mind now, but maybe we can-"

"Hey look!" he drags me somewhere.

Why do I feel like people like to cutting my words.

"What? do you see them? Woah."

I thought he saw Alice, Roy, or Jackson, but instead he drags me to a painting. A painting that looks familiar to me.

"Isn't this painting looks similiar to your book's cover?" he points at the painting.

I tried to remember which book he is talking about.

"The book that you read when I last came to your house."

Ah, now I remember. The one that has a cherry blossom petals in it. This painting looks beautiful and it seems alive.

"May, look here!"

While I'm still fascinated by the painting, Karry is already holding his phone ready to take a selfie. I look to the camera, but he press the camera button too fast before I could smile.

"YES. Got one to add to your ugly-candid-faces album," he said while smiling happily and walking away before I can took his phone.

Did that album even exist!?

"Wait, Karry! Don't you dare. Erase that photo RIGHT NOW!" I emphasize the last words and scurry to him.

A looking-rich lady near me gave me a weird look and start fanning herself with her feather fan.

UGH.

I shut my mouth tight and widen my eyes to control my anger. Thanks goodness I can still chase him to another room. It's quieter and has fewer people here.

I try to take his phone, but failed because he raised it high and everyone knows that he is a 180 cm tall giraffe.

I'm not giving up and quickly take my phone and take a picture of him before he realize.

"Hey! did you just take a picture?" He move closer so that he can take a look at my phone.

I tap the photo and when the picture shows, my hopes fell into the ground. The photo turns out great.

Damn.

"Oooh, nice photo. Well, it's me of course it's nice." He flips his hair, giving me a thumbs up.

I looked around first and notice that we are alone now in this room. 

GOOD

"AAGHHH!" I screamed the hell out of me while chasing him around the room. 

Ah it feels good~

"Wait, wait, wait, May!" he stops suddenly causes me to trip on my own foot.

Uh oh

He caught me on time with one hand on my waist and the other one on my back.

Deja vu

That one second feels longer

Our eyes met but it feels different than last time he caught me

I can feel his breath on my cheeks

Too close

My heart is thumping crazily

His eyes trailing to my lips and automatically mine too on his.

"Do you really want to kiss the floor that much? How about kiss me instead?"