167 | Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski

You were playing against the Beacon Hills Cyclones for the first time, for the first half you'd managed to avoid the best player of the other team, Scott McCall, as you knew you could never compete with him

Your teammate sent the ball your way and you ran as fast as you could, dodging the other players coming towards you... but you didn't expect Scott to make it from the other side of the field to in front of you within seconds and you were soon knocked to the floor.

Gasping for breath, Coach Finstock blew his whistle signalling for a time out to give you time to breath. You saw two boys standing over you and taking off their helmets in surprise.

"I'm so sorry!" The boy you knew as Scott from photos you'd seen exclaimed, he kneeled down and helped you up.

"Thanks." You murmured, taking off your helmet.

Stiles' mouth dropped open in shock, "for a girl you're pretty good at lacrosse."

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked, quite offended.

"Well, I just mean that, uh, I haven't really seen many girls play before, I guess..." he stuttered, trying to not sound like a jerk.

You simply raised your eyebrows at him and focused your attention back to Scott, "how did you manage to run so fast?"

Scott looked at Stiles and then back at you, shrugging, "I just really like running."

"Right," you squinted your eyes at him, questioning his statement but choosing to move on, "I better get back to my team. See you later, boys." You grimaced before walking away, rubbing your arm from where you'd fallen. For some reason you weren't in pain as soon as Scott touched you, weird, you thought.

As you walked away Scott and Stiles stared after you.

"She was really hot." Stiles said under his breath.

"Yeah." Scott said, a small smile flickering across his lips. He knew this wasn't the last time he'd be seeing you.

***