Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 Hannah's POV

The drive home was filled with solemn silence, since really, with all the occurances, just felt like there wasn't anything to say. So we just sat there listening to Katy Perry.

As soon as I fell on my bed, I was out like a light. A dream similar to the one on the night I turned 16 came into my minds view.

I was running past trees, weaving in and out of them at what felt like the speed of light. I realized I was a white wolf. Then a black wolf the same size as me came and was running beside me, and to be playful, I went even faster. The black wolf kept up to me, and then, he pounced and we both came down to the ground. I turned around to look at him, and he gave me a wolfish grin. I then pounced on him and I chuckled.

I then noticed that we were at the edge of what looked like a pond, except it had a small waterfall. Man this dream is awesome. The breath was then knocked out of me as he pounced back, shows me not to turn my back in the middle of 'play war'.

So what felt like hours, we did that, and then, everything started to fade to black, and it felt really cold. An even colder hand then grabbed my back leg and dragged me to the water. I struggled to get away, but it was useless, my nice dream turned into a nightmare.

The hand let go, I was free. I was shaking from head to toe. But all too soon, I felt too much pain to handle.