Chapter 8

Chapter 8

         Hannah's POV

I woke up in a pool of sweat, wondering why in the world I had that dream that turned into a nightmare. Hmm, must just be my over-active imagination. I look at my alarm clock and see that its only 4:06.

"Great, still have a few hours left, well, won't be going back to sleep now," I grumbled as I headed out my door. Just as I reached out for the handle, my phone vibrates.

Hmm, its Kylie, what possessed her to text me this early in the freaking morning?!                              Meet me out in the woods

"Well if she so insists"

So knowing I'm a werewolf, I jump out the window ,land lightly on my feet, and sprint towards the expanse of trees.

"Kylie, I'm out here, what do you want?" I whispered

SIlence answered my reply.

"Kylie!" I whispered louder.

I heard branches break behind me and Kylie comes into my view.

"Whats up?"

"Is that really all you had to say  to me is 'whats up'?"

"No, today, we're going to skip school, because eight miles out, a few other people in the pack and I found a huge lake that has a cliff so you can jump into the lake. I don't know why we didn't find it before being so close."

"Huh, sounds neat, but why text so early in the morning?"

"Cuz, we need to get ready, and getting takes a little while because roots and thorns cover the path, so going slow is not an option, now lets go"

So we got ready, and thankfully, my mother already went to work around three.

When we were finally ready, we took off.

Unknown POV

I waited in my chambers for the boy to return with news, and I was becoming very impatient. Finally, the large oak doors opened, and the boy timidly walked in, hmmph, he better have brought good news.

"Well? Have you found the girl?"

"Yes,we have found her"

"Well why is she not here then!?"

"Because she is very well protected, sir, but in time, we should be able to take her"

"Well then, hurry up, or you may just be in for a shocking surprise"

His face paled,"Will do sir"

"Just to make sure you don't snake out of this, tell me your name"

"Yes Alpha, my name is Mark Williams"

"Good, and make sure the girl is unharmed, or I will have to punish you. Who would want to see her harmed before the games"