Life Update: Rising from the dead!

Heh, hello... All of you. I know this might not be healthy on walking down memory lane and shit, but you know? My mind wanders and I go down my simple, childhood phase because you know what? Life as an adult sucks ass, no matter how good you think it's going to feel when you graduate and turn 18 and be legal and responsible and blah blah blah.

A lot of things changed drastically for me these past two years, and I know that's not really a liable excuse to abandon such an interesting account, it's my excuse.

1. I kinda started losing inspiration to write PMS when no one else seemed interested in reading it. The main focus even today is from my CP Story book. It was honestly a real let down and writer's block crept up, taking me prisoner.

2. Homestuck. Yes. I have been infected for 4 years already. Very addicting. ChelophormGospel is my new account for those types of stories now.

3. Friends. Online to be exact, they all kinda just... Left. They disappeared and that was another let down to this account. I'm sorry.

4. I met a boy. Actually, well, erm. That was a little over two years ago and we've been married for about a month now. Yes, Siddot is officially wifey material on 06/10/17. That is a huge life change and honestly, I wouldn't be alive now if it wasn't for him. Really.

5. My family abandoned me. Yeah. Well, when I had decided to get married 6 months ago, my mother decided to move to another state. It was a failed attempt of controlling me, like she had done for my whole life until I was 18. From that point on, our relationship crumbled so much because of the hurtful lies, rumors, name calling, and not showing one ounce of support for my decision to be happy.

She turned everyone against me. My grandpa, which was suppose to walk me down the isle, my step father, cousins, countless others whom I was close to. My mom even got to manipulate, still is, my brother and sister against me.

I miss them so much it hurts even now to speak about this... They think I'm some bad person to not invite our mother to my wedding, when they don't even know half the truth. So many relationships ruined by this... 'parent' yet... I feel glad she's out of my life. She will never be forgiven for the hell she's put me through. The tears I waisted for her.

What parent says to their child "You're a failure." To their face?

"She'll be running back to mommy' once that kid leaves her."

"Her and her new family can just ride to hell for all I care."

You know what? IF something were to ever happen to my husband and I... I would rather kill myself than to come 'run back' to a mother who thinks it's okay to disown her own daughter because she said no to the marriage.

There's more to the story, but hell I'm not writing that much of my personal life. Just imagine years upon years of mental and emotional abuse. YOU getting called fat, a whore, a failure, ugly.

Whatever. That's my life excuse, forgive me or not, Kits. - Siddot