Fall for You

Toby Deron is well aware of the fact that he's the baby of the band, protected above all and always the first to admit that he needs someone.

Completely helpless? That's what everyone seems to think, but no. Protected, yes, but he doesn't need it. Innocent? Sure, you could say, but there's only so much an eighteen year old boy can take. Being cooed at by grandparents is hard enough on the ego, but unfortunately for Toby, his personality is "adorable" to more than half of the planet.

Tegan Daniels, on the other hand, is innocent in no way. Growing up in a house with no mother and a flighty father, only having an older brother for a responsible figure...it doesn't help that Tegan and Drew have had to take care of their younger siblings.

Rather than making her more responsible, the freedom Tegan's life lacks only makes her more and more reckless, and when one job with the world's most popular boy band comes to her, she doesn't hesitate to grab it in both fists.

One innocent star, oblivious to the struggles most go through, and one reckless, obnoxious, sarcastic rebel of a girl.

Opposites attract...right?

~*~

Song of the story is Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade. It's one of my absolute favourite songs of all time.

~The Song Series~

#1 - Crazier

#2 - Wonderwall

#3 - Look After You

#4 - Fall for You

~Bonus Books~

#1.5 - Breathe (Short Story)

#3.5 - Little Miss Perfect

#4.5 - Before the Worst (Short Story)

Now, in case you're unsure on how this whole concept is happening, read carefully. The Song Series is INDEPENDENT, meaning you don't have to read them in chronological order. But, it will mean a lot to me and the series will make more sense if you do.

The important thing about The Song Series is that they're all happening at the same time. That means when I introduce a new character in one book, I might not put the scene in a different one if the character wasn't there.

If you don't understand, take Tessa for example (Shane's love interest in Crazier). He'll be meeting Tessa, but the other boys won't for a long time, so Luke won't have any idea what's happening with Shane when...I've said too much ;)

Breathe and Before the Worst are both short stories explaining things for Crazier and Fall for You. Breathe is Tessa's backstory, only about five chapters, and Before the Worst is Toby's. 

To contact me and meet my characters...

Tumblr - carlalassecrets.tumblr.com

Instagram - @carlala_wattpad_official

Wattpad #2 - carlala21

Happy reading, everyone!

Carly