Chapter 3:tears

LESLIES p.o.v

*************************************************************

We were all in jakes car on our way to our packs mall .oh I like this song it's neon lights by Demi Lavato! I love Demi !!!

"Les why don't you tell them why you wanted to kill Kendall "jake said.ughhh not again!
"I don't think so"I said."plzžzzzzzzzzzz"he begged."fineeeeee"I said.

"Well it all started when I was 17 it was me and my boyfriend Jason we loved each other we told each other everything he actually promised we were going to get married and kendell loved him but he didn't .so she promised I wouldn't have him ether but I thought it was a joke.then one day we were haveing a walk at night and she shot him with a silver bullet and I couldn't catch her.since that day I promised myself I would kill her"i said .I was now sobbing .

"My princess don't cry"niall said .aww so cute!i wonder if the others have nicknames for me too .ughh I get side tracked fast!

FEW MINutes later

-------------------------------

"Ay boys wat powers do ya have ?"I asked.

"I can read minds ,Louis can see the future ,Liam can cause pain,Zayn can"harry said.

"I can do magic!"niall said with jazz hands at the end.cool he nows how to do jazz hands!

"Oh"i said .

Right now were on our way to my papas pack house well I'm In it too

"Aren't ya excited to meet my papa"i said excited.

"les if ur papa is gonna do worser then he did to me"jake said.

"Just get over it!!"i said

"WhAt did he do?"asked niall

"Well he threated me with a knife if I hurt les"he said

All the boys gulped .what I thought it was actually funny seeing jake get threaten .haha you should of seen his face!!!!!

RING RING

:hallo

-Leslie u got a fight today at 7

:ok see ya there homeboy!!!

with that I hung up

"Ay wat time is it ?"I asked ."6:30"said liam.

"Shit!! jake hurry I have to be there at seven " I creamed

We finally got home. I rushed to my room and changed to a blue sport bra and grey shorts. I ran downstairs and hoped in the car .

FEW MINUTES LATER

------------------------------------------

I got there right when they anouced my
Name .i quickly got out and locked the car .I got in the ring thingy .my compotion was Shane I heared she the best fighter .

She lunged at me but me
Being me steped aside so she hit the ground

"Think fast bitch" I said .i kicked her in da face and stomach.

I put her on my shoulder and slammed her on the ground.bammm i knocked her out.I go to joe to collect my cash damm it's a lot

I. Opened to see All the boys and v watching the hunger games.

"Hey"i said will siting on the sofa .

"Why do you have blood on your fist ?where were you?"asked my mates.

----------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING SOON

-L