Chapter 4: oh .......hell no

LESLIES P.O.V

-----------------------------------

"I was at my job"i said.

"What's your job?"liam asked

"Street fighting"i said.

"Your not going any more"they all said.

"Oh hell no!!! I'm still doing it"i said.they think just cuz they came in my life they ain't gonna change anything.

"Jakey poo look at how much I won!"i said using his old nickname.i took out the cash I won . "Ok total is 1000 "I said.

"Damn gurl!!"he said.i picked up my cash and gave 59 to jake.

"Bye Jakey poo and v come on boys I'm show ya my room."i said

Once I opened my bedroom door I crashed the bed .

"Ya can stayin here I'm take a shower"i said.

"Ok"they all said.

I walked in the bathroom and locked it.i turned on the shower and put it on the right temperature .I quickly striped out of my clothes and hoped in the shower.

I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner and body with body wash .once I was done I hoped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

SHIT!!!! I forgot my clothes!

I Tightened my towel around my body and open the door.once i open the door all heads snap to me .they all stare at me wide eyed they are all drooling .

I quickly ran to my closet I grabed a bra and pantie and a big shirt that belongs to my bro and booty shorts.i ran to the bathroom and locked the door.i quickly changed and got out.

"Hey what ya Wanna do?"i asked."who shirt is that?"asked Zayn .

"Oh it my ex boyfriend "I lied this should be interesting.

"Take it off now!!!!"they yelled .damm !!

"Shh calm down it my brothers "I said .

I walked to my bed were they were sitting and sat in Liam's lap.i kept on moving on his lap making him groan.hahaha

I quickly pecked him on the lips and walked out the room to the kitchen .I grabbed the house phone and called Pizza Hut .

"Hello what would you like to Oder "said a person I'll name them dan.

"I'll like 9 pepperoni pizzas and 4chesse plz thx I'll go pick them up I'm leslie bye"with that I hung up.i grabbed my keys to my white Lamborghini .

"Homies I'm leavening "I yelled.

"Were r u going"asked jake .

"To Pizza Hut !!!!"I yealled

AT PIZZA HUT

***********************************************

"Leslie's odears "yelled a cute boy that's my age.

"That's me!!"i said will grabing the pizzas and Paying the cutie.

I carefully put the pizzas in the passenger seat .I started the car and zoned off.

I got home and went in vampire speed to my room which is awesome . (A/N I don't want to describe so got to there)

http://www.moesters.com/masculine-cool-guys-rooms-design-ideas/men-room-design-with-black-color-themed/

It's actually cool nobody's seen it only my parents and jake . the other room is just in case it comes in handy u now *wink*

The wall also moves into a hiden room nobody nows about it cuz I made it .it's full of junk food ,a bed ,any video games you could name,borad games,movie theater ,popcorn machine ,snow cone machine ,and other cool stuff. I quickly changed into booty shorts and a tank top.i grabbed the pizzas and got out the room I quickly locked it.i ran downstairs, with the pizzas in hand.

They were still In the same place.

"Ok everybody shares a pizza except Niall ."I said .

"Here " I said handing them a pizza.

Liam&zayn v&jAke Lou &harry. And Niall

"Ok then all nine pepperoni pizzas go to me"i said.

"Wat!! that's not fa-"I interrupted Lou by kissing him.

"U talk a lot "I said

I started eating my 2nd box of pizza will watching a episode of 'being human' it's actually real good.

I felt my get heavy .I passed out .

--------------------___________-------------------_____________________--------

Shot chapter sorry

-L