Chapter 15

Leslie's pov

We just came back from the waterpark and let me tell you it was a blast !!right now we just got to a restaurant called 'dellys '

( made it up and proud !)

We walked in and sat in a table and waited for the waiter.

" What my I get you to drink?" The bitch asked my mates will pushing her moobs up on them.

" we'll all like water " they all said on the same time will looking at me .

" Oh and bitch get yo moobs off my mates " I yelled at her .

" Like they even like you they we'll rather spend time with me " she said then turned around .

" Can we just eat at home ? " I asked

" Sure " they said

As I was walking out I felt Ice cold water on me . I turned to be meet with the queen of moobs . she turned around walking away . oh no she didn't !

I pulled her hair and threw her on the ground . I kicked her side so many times I lost count . I grabbed her head and smashed it to the ground .

" Don't mess with me ! " I yelled will walking out

At home •••••••••••

" We'll I had lost my apatite so I'm going to sleep" I said

"It's my day to sleep with you so I'm going to bed too " zayn said

We walked up to his room sharing kisses on the way .

I changed into my pjs and jumped on the bed

" Good night zayniboo " was the last thing I said before I was knocked out

Morning ••••••••••••••••

BarI woke up to a empty bed . I walked downstairs to be meet with silence . we'll that's weird ?

What day is it ? let me check . I took out my phone to see it was august 21 ! it's my birthday ! they must of forgot .

You know what I'm going to the club !I ran to my room and dressed in a black sparkly short dress . I put on my make up and grabbed my car keys .

At the club•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I walked to the bar and ordered 10 shots of tequila .

" Here you go ma'am " the cute bartender said as he handed me my shots . I chugged all my 10 shots of tequila in 2 minutes . ah ! there it goes ! the tequila catched up !

I ran to a table and started to dance in top of the table .

1 hour later •*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Ok I'm a ninja ! but keep it a secret because I'm stealing this big ass house !

I walked in made my way to the lounge but I bumped in to a person .

"Ay!! watch it ! can't you see I'm trying to dam steal this big ass house !! " I yelled at the person

"Leslie is that you ?" this curly mop said !

"Holy shit the mop just talked ! "I yelled

" Come on friend lets leave before they call the copshits ! " I said will grabbing my friend that I bumped in to

We ran to the road and passed out on the road

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it took long ! we'll when I was writing this half of the chapter erased I was so mad so I had to write it all over again

Vote

Comment

Share

Love ya ❤️💋

-L