CHAPTER 5:CAT FIGHTS

LESLIES P.O.V

-------------------------------------

Beep beep beep beep

"Shut da fuck up alarm"i yelled.

I got off the couch and grabbed my phone and ran to my real room.

I quickly to a shower and changed .I rushed out the room and locked the

Room.

Once I was at the

Livening room I checked what time it was 12:00pm ok time to wake up the boys!

I screamed at the top of my lungs .

"WTf "they all yelled.

"Let's go get breakfast I'm hungry .oh and go change"i shouted

"Umm les we don't have clothes"said Liam .oh yea forgot.

"Come i have boy clothes in my room"i said .

"Why do you have boy clothes in your room?"harry asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."i said,.

Once they were all done changing we got in the car to go to johns dinner

.

.

.

.

AT Johns dinner (A/n made it up)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all seated looking through the menu .

The waitress finally came .the waitress had on a mini skit and a tight shirt with caked face and blonde hair.

"What would ya like to eat "she said

Ignoring me and v.

"I'll like 10 chocolate chip waffles,10 blueberry waffles ,10 normal waffles ,5 plates of hashbrowns and a chocolate milkshake please ."I said.

"You should get a salad it'll help you loses some pounds,like come on you probely weigh like 1000 pounds"she said.

"And I recommend. You lose some makeup bcuz u look like a fucking clown"i said

"STUPIED fatass" she said will walking away.i got up from my seat and pulled her by her hair.i threw her on the ground and started kicking her.i punched her noise and heard a crack.

"That teaches you not to mess with me"i sAid with that I left her crying on the ground.

I returned to the table and sat down.

"What number is it now"i asked

"It 800 now"jake said with a smirk on his face .UGHH I'm gonna end up paying him 500 .

"Why do u have to pay him 500 dollars?"asked Harry .shit I forgot he can read minds !oh well

"We'll jake betted me saying if I get in 1000 'cat fights' I'll have to pay him 500 "I said will putting bunny ears when saying cat fights.

"Oh that's why you didn't stop her"niall said

"Yup"j said popping the 'p'.

"Let's go to the mall I need new sport bras ,undies,bras,and new clothes"i said.

We walked to the car and got in .j in the drivers seat and v in the passenger seat.

"Ugh there's no room"i said.e

"You can sit on my lap "said a cheeky Harry with a smirk.

I quickly gave each boy a peck in the lips and sat on Liam's lap.

AT THE MALL

************************************

"Let's met at the food court at 3."I said will walking awAy.

Omg I see this cute shirt .I go grab the shit but somebody has there hands on it.i pull it from her and go pay but get pulled by my hair.ohh!! this gurl wanna fight.the girl quickly walks away.i pull her hair and throw on the ground.i punch her on the nose i think I heard a crack.i kick her in the stomach plenty of times.

The sicutry guard grabs me and takes me out the store .

"801"j said will walking away . UGHH

I walk away from top shop and go to victoria secret .

I grab 5 pair of matching lace underwear and bras .i quickly payed and left.

I went to forever 21 and got 20 high waisted shorts,21 crop tops,and 20 cute t-shirts.

It was 2:56 and I was walking to the food court.

'Oh j and v I got and idea!!' I mind linked j and v.

''Wat'they both said.

'I'm going to do something and just go with it'i said

I finally got to the food court and order a sub.

"Omg!! gurl me and Max are going to do 'it' today" I told v in front of the boys.

"Isn't this like your 100th time u done 'it' with him"v said.i looked At the boys to see them shakeing

"Yes"i said.i bust out laughing .

" you should of seen y'all's faces "I said in between laughs.

"It's not funny "Niall sAid pouting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY I TOOK

LONG TO UPDATE

-L