+ 1

+ 1

after four long years--at twenty one years old--i was finally old enough to love him. 

finally old enough to be with him without my father getting in our way, with no one to criticize us for our age gap. all through my time abroad i could only think of him and what our reunion would be like.

but things weren't exactly how i imagined them. i had pictured us both overflowing with happiness, and he was happy to see me. there was just a certain amount of hesitance that i sensed in him. 

i just couldn't quite put my finger on what it was.

when we pulled away from our embrace, he looked both ways, as though checking for something or someone before speaking. "why don't you give me your phone number and i'll call you so that we can meet up after practices?" he asked, pulling his cellphone out of his pocket.

-

first update for this story, finally! after what has felt like an eternity. the reason i took so long to post in here is because i said i would start posting once "young" reached 20k reads.

and its super close right now, so i thought i would start writing for this story already.

thank you so much for your patience, and thank you so much for your support. it really means the entire world to me. 

-clary