Strip club

Gerard pov

I was up for preforming tonight, I made sure my wig was on properly to where it looked realistic enough.

It was bright red and above shoulder length. I could quit this job easily , but I gain more spending money keeping it.

I made sure I had my bright pink boa and makeup on. Hopefully I could get a generous amount of tips tonight.

I usually only work here on the weekends, but poor Vicky was out sick so I'm taking his show. It works out for me since I get a little bit more cash.

Right then I herd the announcement stating I was about to go on.
I stood before the curtains getting strut my stuff on the runway.

" Introducing GG "

I stepped out from behind the curtain , walking with an almost kick in my step.

I reached the pole as I glanced at the faces in the crowd. I started my dance , when I noticed someone familiar looking in the crowd. What the hell was that a student!

I immediately tossed that thought from my mind because no student was old enough to come to strip clubs let alone a gay one.

It was nearing the end of my dance when I slipped, but pulled if off as if I was sliding into a straddle.

The song ended and dollar bills flooded the stage. When the lights went dim , I went to pick up my earnings.

$40 not bad , I'll need the money for coffee since school has started back up.

~~

I headed back to backstage and nearly ran into Kellin , or 'Kandy' at work.

"Hey nice show , I prefer watching Vic though"

Everyone here knew that Kellin had a thing for Vic or 'Vicky' well everyone EXCEPT Vic. It was a little obvious , but then again Vic is pretty shit at realizing things.

"I try , but anyway good luck on your 'sure to be ' outstanding show"

Kellin smiled and continued to prepare himself.

"You stupid attention whore"
I mumbled under my breath.

I couldn't help but be jealous of him , he was way more attractive than me , and because of that made more money.

I was starting to get older, and Kellin was young and cute with a naturally high voice. I did get 'rented for the night' a couple of times , but the younger strippers are taking my place.

~~

I was making my rounds waiting for someone to notice me , when my ass got a squeeze.

I turned to face who it was then froze.

"Mr.Iero!?"

The boy in front of me looked shocked as well.

"Mr. Way is that you?"

I felt myself instantly blush, how'd he get in here?

"Huh, dreams come true I guess, how much for you nice ass for a night?"

If my face could get any redder it would've.

"Mr.Iero-"

"Call me Frank"

"No , just no I'm your teacher!"

"And you work at a strip club , I believe this is part of your job"