Inappropriate speech

Frank pov

I climbed back into my room exhausted. Damn I just got laid by my hot speech teacher. I guess I didn't need to go through hell to find out if he was gay or not.

I kicked of my clothes except my boxers , drifting to sleep as I fantasized about my hot teacher.

~~

The morning came to fast. I was still tired , but I'll just sleep in a few classes to get my extra hours of sleep that I missed.

I put on my uniform , putting more effort into it than usual. There were slight circles under my eyes from not sleeping well , but it wasn't to noticeable.

I wonder how awkward it would be between me and Mr.Way. I mean by the looks of it he didn't want anyone to know about his night job.

I was definitely using that to blackmail him in the future.

I didn't have the energy to slide down the rail , so I did the normal thing and walked down the stairs. God it was boring being normal.

~~

Sleeping in class is easy enough , but unfortunately time seems to pass by faster when your occupied with sleeping.

The teacher didn't seem to care , however I'm sure not all my teachers will be okay with me skipping out on their lesson by sleeping through it. If they didn't want us to sleep through the lesson , they should make the lesson more interesting.

~

By the time 7th hour hit , I had more energy from sleeping in every other class.

I felt a smirk crawl onto my face when I spotted Mr. Way sitting at this desk.

Instead of sitting in the very back of the class like I did yesterday , I sat front and center. Right in front of Mr. Way's desk. He didn't seem to notice right away because he was busy with whatever was on his desk.

The kids spot I stole looked pissed as hell that I stole his spot. He had dark blue-purple hair , pale , had snake bite piercings, and had round brown eyes.

"Dude?"

All I did was shrug my shoulders at him. He rolled his eyes and took a seat at an empty desk.

The bell rung , and Mr. Way finally looked up from his spot , me being the first thing he saw based on his expression. He instantly blushed harshly.

"Um , Mr. Iero , why are you in Mr. Gioia's spot?"

"Oh Mr. Way , no need to use last names , just use first names and stop trying to be proper"

"Well , it makes more since you are both Frank"

I turned to the 'other' Frank who looked like he didn't give two shits. I turned back to face Gerard , "Well I don't think he really cares , but you can just call me ' The better Frank'"

Mr. Way pinched the bridge of his nose , and shook his head. "Mr. Iero , I cannot single students out like that"

I smirked and leaned forward to where only he could here me.

"You didn't seem to think so last night"

I bet if his face could get anymore red than it was it would. "See me after class , Frank"

I leaned back in my desk , and proceeded to pretend to work on my speech. Mr. Way walked around class helping people with their speeches, and I wrote random sentences that looked like work.

That is , until Mr. Way came behind me and stated loudly " Frank , you should stop pretending to work before I give you detention for not working efficiently in my class."