1

P O V j e n n y

"Are you sure about this?" My Uncle Tony literally brought this up last second and I have no idea what to do.

"Yes pumpkin. Consider it as your early birthday present." He says with a soft smile.

"Alright" I huff.

"Now come on sweetie, your going to miss your flight!" My Great Great Uncle says, as he lightly puts is hand on the bottom of my back, guiding me and my friends to the correct area.

My Uncle, Tony, has apparently sent me off to London for a year with two of my other friends.

We finally reached the seating are of 25B/Gate B and sat there for another 5 minutes until our flight started boarding.

We celebrated my birthday last night..even though it's actually next Saturday. So my Uncle got me and the girls passports to live in England for a year. And to go to school there obviously. Anyways, let's just get my storyline straight. Im here, with my best friends, Nora and Krystal, flying off to UOL. (University of London.) It's a normal college, taking any applications you have, and placing you in the right class. Uncle Tony handled that for us. But first, lets meet my friends while we're waiting for the flight. Shall we? Ok. First, well I have to explain myself a bit first so why not. Well my names Jenny. Jenny Laeson. My Parents have died about 2 years ago. My mother had a heart attack while she was driving and killed both, herself and the passenger. Lucky for me, the passenger was my father. Hence my sarcasm. So yes I was living alone for awhile until my Great Great Uncle Tony took me in. Sweet man he is. Well that's all I guess. Now we have Nora.

Nora Grimshaw is her name. Beautiful girl at the age of 20. Long brown wavy hair that I envy. And eyes that I will always remember. Nice dark brown eyes that squint every time she cracks a smile. Very nice family. Family of 3, well two because the passing of her mother. Her mother was the sweetest mother that you will have ever known, but no one knows how she really died. It was always a mystery, and the Police Department never could find out how have done such a cruel thing. Tragic is the word for a situation like that. Also her brother, Nick, a 22 year old living off on his own, somewhere in Paris. I forgot sorry. And I never really enjoy talking about this, but her father...her father just left one day. Pretty much sums it up. I don't want to get into details but yes. The two of them never got along well. 'Two of them' meaning parents. So then a while later I adopted Nora for a year after the permission of her brother, which he didn't really care after we phoned him. There. Now we have Krystal.

Krystal. Krystal Collins. Pretty pretty lady. Long dark brown hair that is curly but straightened. Dark brown eyes that sparkle all through day. Krystal sort of had the same life as me. But suffered much longer. Only family of 3. Family of her and the twins. The twins are males. Annoying ones if we are headed in that 'specific' direction. Her parents have passed way at seperate times, but in the same year. She was at least around 7 or 8 years young when they passed. Very tragic but gladly, we took them all in seconds after. Very busy household, but Tony was on the job. To this day we are all headed in such a life changing event that we are ready to take on.

The sound of beeping followed by an intercom, raided my thoughts.

"Flight to Doncaster, England now boarding to Gate B at 7:10 A.M. Flight to Doncaster at Gate B. Now boarding."

"Well that's your cue girls" Tony said well standing up from his seat.

I check my phone from my pocket reading the big bold white letters illuminating the screen. Reading: 7:10 am.

"Now are the goodbyes" He said with a slight smile.

First was Nora. Them hugging it out whispering things. Me guessing their goodbyes and good luck wishes.

Second was Krystal, repeating Nora's actions.

Then there was me. The Niece. Plus all the greats of coarse.

"Well I guess it is goodbye Tony" I say wrapping my hands around his neck. Him doing the same on my lower back.

"I love you honey. Take care of the girls and especially yourself."

"Thank you Tony. For everything. I love you too"

I said, my voice being muffled into his shoulder.

We pull away, me seeing the clear view of his face with some tears escaping.

"Call me anytime sweetie. I'll always be here for you" Tony smiled.

"Yes. Of coarse. Goodbye Tony" I said waving to him.

Him waving back as we head over to the line in front of the gate.

"I love you too the moon!" he yells from a far distance.

"I love you too the moon and back!" I yell back earning some chuckles from the girls.

I smile and think. This is going to be one hell of a trip.

__________

We reached the ticket booth lady and we handed her our passport paperwork. She stamped all this shit and let us through.

We walked down the long hallway and immediately took our seats on the plane.

First class. Thanks to the big ol' man.

We got one full row of three seats. Krystal seating by the window. Nora in the middle. And Me in the aisle. We got settled in our comfy seats and my eyes took me right under into I deep slumber.

_____________

sorry it's a lil short ha ha oopsies.

and yes Nora's brother is nick Grimshaw

don't ask

just wait and read

peace