2

enjoy ᵔᵜᵔ

P O V k r y s t a l

*after plane landed*

I am so excited to be honest!

I have always wanted to go to England, and today is the day! But...I get to spend it with my two best friends. I love them so much and I can't thank Tony enough for this oppurtunity. I mean it's London we're talking about for god sake.

Ah! I'm so excited I just want to scream! I take the hem of my sweatshirt and I scream as loud as I can. It is mostly muffled by the fabric but loud enough for my surroundings to hear. Oops.

"Krystal, what was that?" Nora chuckled looking over at me.

"My excitement. Comes right from the heart." I say putting my hand over my heart pretend crying.

Nora and Jenny both laugh, clutching their stomachs.

"Whew" Jenny sighs wiping a tear forming in the corner of her eye from laughing.

"Let's get food now" Nora suggested out in the open.

We were sitting in the lounge waiting for the shuttle to arrive. Which shall be around 4:30 pm. The plane ride was rather long if I do say so myself. And the 2 kids behind our seats wouldn't shut the fuck up. They sounded like little 6 year olds fighting over the new iron man toy. They kept kicking the seats and whining and crying. It was just a full out disaster where it almost got me to the point where I almost had to cut their legs off and sew their mouths closed.

We had already picked up our luggage (because we're that responsible) so we sat up from our seats and walked over to the small panera bread shoppe. Nora and I shared a nice family sized Caesar salad, each having a medium iced chai latte. Jenny, ordering the bread bowl Mac and cheese also with an iced chai.

After about 15 minutes or so, we got our food and demolished it all.

"Wow.. I ate too much" Jenny stated rubbing her belly chuckling to herself.

"We all ate too much" I smiled.

"Hahahaha" she smiled at me.

"Alright it's 4:24. We should walk towards the loading dock for our shuttle." Nora stated, staying up wiping off the crumbs on her lap.

We all nod and head over to our shuttle. While we walked over there, we just talked about old times we had, and all the pranks that were made. I love when we do that. It immediately brings a smile to my face, looking back at fun memories. Sometimes its harder for me to remember the good memories. I would always remember the bad things and forget the good things. I have no idea why it's like that, but it's just harder to remember the good times for me. Jenny says there is just to much good memories that you forget some of them, just to make room for the new ones. I guess that makes sense.

I snapped back to reality and quickly hopped onto the shuttle with Jen and Nora taking the first seat I see.

The driver immediately drives away, heading off to the multiple stops ahead.

******

"Stop for Bedford Way, Fitzrovia" the speaker rang out in our ears.

"Stop for Bedford in Fitzrovia" he repeated.

"That's us!" I said standing up.

I walk out down the dirty stairs and onto the nice clean brick pavement of London, with Jenny and Nora following behind.

"Oh my god" Nora said with her jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked.

"It's so beautiful" she said examining the stoned buildings, looking very medieval.