3

typing this on my laptop for thee first time (^.^)

_________________________

P O V n o r a

I woke up a little later than I wanted too. Jenny, already way ahead of me at stage 2, eating beakfast. Me, not even stepping in on the game yet.

I scurried around my room trying to put some kind of outfit together. I quickly ran over to my closet and put on my blue jeans. I shuffled around some more finding my white blouse. I immediately threw it over my body and slipped on a pair of flats. I left my hair natural today. It's not like I have time to style it anyway. I swiped on some strokes of mascara and grabbed my school bag, heading downstairs.

"Hey Jen" I said grabbing a banana from the centerpiece.

"Sup" she said with her mouthful, with a doughnut in hand.

"Ahhhh. You and your doughnuts" I chuckle.

"Well, it's now something I need. Like it's a cigarette to a smoker. And we all know how important that is too people." She says, biting her last piece of her doughnut.

"True. True. Hey where's Krystal?" I say noticing her absence in the room.

"Right here!" she says while running through the hallway.

She plops down in a seat around the counter with the rest of us, and swings her bag on top of the counter-sighing heavily. Jenny finally finished her third doughnut. Wow. That girl can eat.

We sat in silence resting I guess, before I broke the silence by checking the time.

"It's 8:38, should we like..start walking now.."

I asked. I knew it would take about 10 minutes to walk there. Adding more minutes for the time that's gonna cost us from our cluelessness on where our first class is located. So we should really start heading out now, if we don't want to be late.

"Alright get your asses up. Time to go. We are going to be late" I demand, dragging my bag off the counter. I walk towards the door and standing there waiting for them.

Jenny throws her napkins away and jumps off her stool. She's got her bag swung over her shoulder wearing a white top with a black high waisted skirt..usual.

Krystal drags her bad off the counter as well, and truss over to the door in her floral romper.

"Ready?" I ask. Accepting the two nods.

We walk out the door- I mean white door and lock it behind me.

Ahh. First day of college feelings. I hope all goes well.

****

*10 minutes later

We walk up to the school, pulling out our schedules that Krystal wrote down on post-it notes for us. How nice.

"Ok I have English with Seleski. Then Acting with Jevi And Jewelery with Rodin." I said shoving my post-it into my bag.

"Art, Gym and Math-Fuck." Jen says, sticking her post-it to her skirt.

"Ahhh I have Science with Ride. Then Fashion with Johanson and then....Chemistry with this Spanish guys name" Krystal said with her eyebrows furrowed.

Jenny chuckles. "Haha. And we don't have lunch! Yes!"

I knew she was being sarcastic but we could just walk to that cafè at the corner. If they have lunchy types of meals.

"We could just check out the cafè around the block." I stated.

"Ight. Just text me in a group chat. See you guys lates" Jen said walking away to her first period class.