Chapter 16

Xere had saw a Pelican going to crash. He immediately knew it was Palmer's. It was easy to regonize since it was the only human vehicle in this city. He decided to go help her, not knowing Dr. Halsey was in there too.

Xere radioed Jardam, which was a very good friend of his. He knew for a fact that he could trust him with his life. They've always saved each other's backs somehow.

They also grew up together. Xere considered Jardam like a brother. They've known each other since they were very young. It felt like they knew each other all their lives. They have done so much together during their lifetime. Though they have realized that they can't do everything together. They didn't mind since if it still meant they could still be friends, that's all that mattered to them.

He drove his vehicle to where he saw Commander Palmer go. He knew that her ship was badly damaged.

Luckily for them that he was also a mechanic. As he landed, he raced to assist them. The Pelican was badly damaged. He hoped Sarah had survived the crash, still not knowing that Dr. Halsey was with her. He went right next to the Pelican. He looked around and was about to look inside when he heard something.