Ch-17

I decided to make amends for my mistake .... I want to be finally be brave . So , I decided to tell Raven about my feelings .... So that he will tell  me about his true feelings , even if I get rejected ... I don't care  .  I can  finally  be free from my cage and be a free bird and fly far away with the wind , unknown of my destination..... Cause we don't know what life had in store for us    . So .... That one day when I think about my past .... I will be satisfied that I wasn't a coward... I was brave for once . 

I call Raven to meet me near my house . I thought he will never talk to me after that incident .... After all it was because of me .... I waited and waited but he didn't come ... The sun was almost about to set ... I smile , what was I even thinking ... I was about to go back but I heard footsteps .... I heard someone panting ... I look back with tears spilling from my eyes ...

Raven  really did come to meet me .... For me he was once a knight in a shinning armour but now he is my best friend that one can ever have . He was now just a normal person for me . He was now an angel who lost his wings .

"Raven ? " I said looking at him "you really did come "  tears spilling out from my eyes .

"Sorry I'm late ... I had some errands to do " he said scratching his cheeks .

"Raven .... I ..... I'm sorry ... Please forgive me " I said ... Looking at him scared that this will be the last time I will see him .

"Why?" He ask me looking serious ...

"Cause I was the one who uploaded that pic .... I was so angry and jealous that time ... I didn't know what I was doing ... Please forgive me ... " I said not looking at his eyes .... I was so ashamed for my actions ...

"Look at me " he said sounding serious ... But I couldn't ... "Look here " he said ... I look at him ... He was looking back at me  "why? " He asked

"Cause I love you !!!!! " I scream.... And look down ...

When I look back at him , I saw a shock face , with sadness reflecting from his eyes .

The next thing I know was , I was pulled in a hug .... I cried more ... Enjoying the warmth from his arms .

"I'm sorry ... I never noticed how you feel , and for hurting you by ignoring you .... I'm sorry .... I ... Love someone else ... I'm sorry ... I--" I cut him off before he could complete his sentence , he was shaking and crying  ... "I know ... And I'm happy for you " I said wiping away his tears ...

"Go after her lover boy ... " I said smiling ....

With the sun setting , I was now completely free ....

"Where is my good luck " Raven said smiling ....

"Here " I said tiptoeing and kissing him on his forehead ... "Now good luck " I said ... Showing my thumps up .

He grinned ... 'so much for his luck ' I thought ...

For once I'm not an idiot giving my luck to my rival or say a Friend now .

That was the last time I saw him ....

I hope that one day I will meet Scarlet also and ask for her forgiveness too .

I do remember that time ... It was the best memory for me along with my other treasure memories . Before my confession I was freaking out like crazy ... My heart was beating so fast ... As if it will just ripped out from my chest ... I was anxiously waiting for him to show up ... But when he didn't ... I lost a part of  my courage , thinking he will not show up but when he did ... It was like ... Everything was in slow motion ... My breath just stop for a moment ... Looking at his dark orbs ... That shows sincerity and emptiness ...

'the king did lose his Queen '

When I finally confessed my feeling ... It felt as if like I was in cloud nine , it felt as if like all those feelings I kept bolt up inside me , is now gone ..... As their was an arm holding and supporting half of my load .

For once I felt like ... I was the bravest person ... And the luckiest too .

With those three words , I was completely free .

Even if I got rejected .... I didn't feel any pain , instead I was happy .... With no regrets inside me .

Just three words ..
But it was surely too complex words
Just three words
But it had an infinity meaning to it .
Three words ...
But seems like a world for someone . .

******************************

I have no excuse for my delay !

Sorry

Thankyou

Vote ★