Chapter 3

A few weeks passed and I tried to forget about Elisa. I started to go out more with Leon, other friends and, of course, hundreds of girls who follow Leon. He's the most popular boy in our school, where your popularity depends on how many hours did you spend in the detention room. When he finishes school(I hope he will), he may miss it and go to a real prison. I usually stop him from making troubles, but I can't do it everytime.

As you probably expect, my plan didn't work. The reason? My heart still jumps when I'm thinking of her and I have a brilliant brain, which is like: "Did you hear? Someone said the name "Elisabeth". Now smile like an idiot, I command you!"

At the national opera

Coming here is not a part of my plan to forget about Elisabeth. Actually, this place reminds me about her more than everything, but I can't stay away from this place. It is like my home. I feel that my heart belongs here. Something magic happens when I sing here.

It seems unbelievable, but this is also the place where I met her. She was standing right there...on that empty seat. It was two years ago...at a concert. After it ended we met on the hallway. She was so romantic! I still remember exactly what she said: "Hey, do you know where is the bathroom?" Of course, at that moment I didn't know that she will start to mean so much for me.

"Hello, Joash! Come here, I kept a seat for you! The conductor said that the guitar should stay on this place, near the violin!"

"Hi, Deborah! Thank you! (I wonder how much did she pay for this to the conductor. The guitars never stay near the violins. Deborah is madly in love with me. It's obvious!)"

"Hey Joash, how was your day, Joash?"

"Good. Your day? (wow...she really likes my name)"

"Mine too. I think that it is the best day now. You haven't been there since Thursday! I pay attention to the details..."

"Yes...I couldn't come. But now I am here. Hey, I'm gonna hit you while singing. You are too close. Go further."

"Sure. Of course I do, Joash!...Well, I can't see the conductor now. I will risk it."

It's normal to feel awkward when someone stares at you?

"Why were you looking at me, Deborah?"

"I was...Hear! The trumpet. Our conductor makes his entrance."

"He is always acting like a king. At least today there are no fireworks."

*laughs**laughs**laughs*(Yes...Deborah finds my joke very funny. She is still laughing. It wasn't a joke, but...)

"Pay attention, your leader is speaking! Before we start the rehearsal, I want to make an announce. Next week I am going to send four of our singers to the National Singer's Competition. You can come and sign up but I will choose the best, without any auditions."...

"Hey, Joash, do you want to sign up? We know that you are our best guitarist."

"No, yes, maybe. I don't know..."

"Stop talking there! So the winner of the National competition will make a musical tour in Europe."

"He said Europe, Deborah? He said Europe! I want to sign up, mister conductor!"

"Sit down and wait for the list, Joash!"

"Do you sign up? Because I want to sign up too!"

How unexpected...Deborah is signing up too...of course, she doesn't want to know why do I want to do it. I have a chance to meet Elisa again...Oh, how I miss her right now! I wonder where is she, what is she doing...even she probably forgot about my existance.

From the next chapter

"Welcome at the national instrumental competition!"

"And the most waited moment. Prepare...The winner is..."

"Maybe Elisa forgot completely about my existance. I don't know. Probably she finished her college and I have to do the same thing..."

Let me know your opinion about the story!