Chapter 6

At the National Music Hall

"The second song..it was written by me, I hope you'll enjoy it. It was written for a special person to me...which I wished to be here.."

"Joash, the third door! She just came! Wow...she is...well, she is more beauty than I have ever seen her!"

"Thanks Leon! A mistake...that person is here now. This place just became bright! Elisabeth, this song was written for you. I hope that you will enjoy it. You arrived at the perfect moment. This song is named ''A favourite place". I want to tell that I love to stay on this stage. It's a great feeling, but my favourite place, Elisabeth, was there, in the car, next to you. You are beautiful...you were beautiful when we met on the street five hours ago...Enjoy it!"

"Leon, isn't she the beggar we saw on the street?"

"Well, Max, now you see that she is not."

"She is more ugly than the other girls who like Joash, why did he choose her? He have thousands of fans.."

"Love is weird sometimes..I can't say that she is so ugly. This melody is really wonderful..so sentimental..some people are crying, do you see?"

"Yes, but they cry because the song is horrible."

"It is not, Max! Accept finally that you didn't win!"

...

"Elisabeth! Elisa! What do you say? Did you like the song?"

"Have you came here to laugh at me, Joash? What was that?"

"I said the truth. I want to help you, please, tell me where you live in this town."

"The central park! OK? I don't have a house! My parents and Aliya had to move again, but I couldn't go with them. They don't know that I don't go to school anymore and don't have a place. I went today to a neighbour who give me food sometimes, to ask for some good clothes to come here!"

"Thank you so much! So why did you come?"

"Well, surprising, I prefer being here instead of begging on the street! Why? You didn't want me to come?"

"Elisa, have you heard what I just said? There are thousands of people here, but I don't care about them without you. Of course I'm very happy that you are here. Please, accept these money. You need to stay at a hotel before we solve this. We will solve this, I promise!"

"We?...No, Joash, just leave me. Why should you care for me? You are a stranger! Don't force me! Just..I appreciate the song and that you want me to feel better, but now I have to go."

"Elisa, wait! No.."

"Wow...you wanted her to feel better...my friend, this is level 100 of friendzone! You have no escape!"

"No, Leon, it's not this. She is just like she can't believe that someone can love her...this is because she hadn't ever love someone, I guess..I have to find and help her. She brakes my heart when I see her like this...come, we will follow her."

"But the winner of the competition..."

"I don't care about any gold prize..let's go!"

...

In the car

"Leon, why are those people following us?

"Well, if you are talking about Youtube, you post very interesting videos with your songs...people want to see.."

"Idiot! You know what I mean! Those guys are following us! I look at them since we leaved."

"They are your fans, definitely. Can you go faster? I'm just saying."

"No, Leon! They are not! Also, they look so scary! Tell me! You can't lie to me, I know that."

"Believe me, I don't know."

From the next chapter

"I told her to move from the streets. I gave her a week and she was trying to return here. This park is not for beggars! I'll give her a fine."

"We are going somewhere to eat. Then, you can come with me back home."

...

"Hi, Elisa!"

"Joash? Sorry, the wrong number...No, wait, just kidding!"

"Did you!? Do you can make jokes? What's happening?"

"Joash, I have to tell you something important."

"What is it, Elisabeth?"

...

"Do you want to see a doctor? What happened, Elisa?"

...

"Hey, Joash! The contest ended. You didn't win. Paul did."

"I won, Leon, look at me. I am more happy than I could be winning that stupid contest."

...

"I have to solve this, but I can't without Joash's knowledge. I am really scared."