The fight

.....Meanwhile seb's girlfriend finds out he is hitting on you and she wants to fight you, everyone disagrees but you can't back down a fight, so you take her "challenge." Seb immediately breaks up with her and everyone starts trying to talk both of you out of it. Jake gets worried about what might happen to you, he doesn't wanna see you get hurt. You're just talking to Jake and she punches you right across the face and gives you a bloody nose, you jump on on her and start beating the living hell outta her. The fight has been going on for a good 5 minutes now, you give her one last punch to the nose and she passes out. Jake gets you off of her and brings you to the hospital. You have scratches all over your face, bad bloody nose, and a sprained wrist, she is passed out, bloody nose and a broken hand. You get to the hospital and passed out. Jake and ademir wake you up, Jake has chocolates and a bear to make you feel better, you can check out of the hospital now so you go to Jakes house. About 6 hours later you all go to seaside and some kid screams "FUCK THE SEASIDE POLICE" and he gets in a bunch of trouble but you all ignore it because you don't want to get in trouble... again. It is now 2 am and you go to Clinton road to film another 3 am video. You get there and the trucks go so fast and chase your car, you reach 120 mph and then the trucks just disappear. Jake slams the breaks because there was a bear in the middle of the road they stop just in time before they hit the bear, it starts chasing their car but you all get out of there before anything hurts you. You get to Jake's house and everyone hangs there, Ademir, Mikey, Tyler, Joe, Gavin and of course you and Jake. You all start playing truth or dare,  Jake gets dared to dry hump you while they all get it on video. After everyone falls asleep things get better between you and Jake....