The ending

...after everyone falls alsleep things get 'spicy' between you and Jake. You start doing 50 shades shit, you love it and don't wanna stop but unfortunately you have to soon you guys are done from doing this for about 2 hours you both fall asleep like nothing happened. All day today you and Jake are pretty paranoid if anyone heard you, not that you really care but still. All of you guys go to wawa to get some shit to stay up because you know you all are going for another 3 am challenge because what else is new, he gets his usual, Red Bull and sour patch, and you get your usual Arizona ice tea and spicy Doritos, you pay for Jake because he left his wallet in the car and you offer to pay anyway. He pulls out his camera and starts to vlog a little bit then all of you go to the trampoline park and spend a few hours there. You've never done a backflip before and Jake wants to teach you. He spots you as you're doing it and you do it perfectly the first time, you do a few practice ones and now you're gonna do the real thing, you do it perfectly 1 or 2 times then you land on your head. Everyone including you busts out into laughter knowing you're okay. Jake falls on the floor by laughing too much because of your reaction. All you said was "oh fuck me" and that's when everyone started laughing. The day has come to an end and it's been a while since you talked to Jake so you have a small conversation with him and you both go out to eat and then to the mall. He buys a ring when you're not looking and when you both get home around midnight he pulls out the ring and asks "do you promise to marry me in a few years when we're ready" you bust into tears saying "yes baby I love you, you didn't have to buy this for me." You both go to bed, you both are super happy and you're gonna live your life on from there. "Goodnight y/n I love you to the moon and back."