One

Alessandra

Alessandra

"Girl I can't believe we are at an X concert right now!" I shrieked to my best friend Cassie. We were standing two people from the front of the line, waiting to go in.

"I'm so stoked!" Cassie shouted back at me.

"I can't even believe it!" I said again. My stomach was filled with excited little butterflies. I could not believe I'd be standing five feet away from X.

"Alessandra! can you even comprehend the fact that we might touch his body?" Cassie asked me.

"Nope! And there is no might about it, I will touch him!" I laughed. Cassie laughed with me. About ten minutes later, the doors opened. Cassie and I booked it to center stage right in front. We knew for a fact we would get squished but it didn't matter as long as we were close to Jahseh.

The show started a little after that and Cassie and I were screaming our heads off. Ski Mask the Slump God came out and Cassie nearly through a fit. He was her all time favorite. And then finally... the song "Take a Step Back" started playing and X jumped on stage. I couldn't believe I was this close to him.

Next thing I know my head was hit from behind and I slumped against the barricade. My body was being smashed into it and my vision was becoming tunneled. I couldn't breathe.

"Hey! HEY!" I heard. Is that X's voice??? "Get off of her! Step back! Let her breathe!"

I looked up and saw X standing on the speaker in front of me. The crowd backed away from me and Cassie and I could finally take in a deep breathe of air. I saw X reaching out to me.

"Get her up here." He said to the security guards.

Next thing I know I'm being lifted over the barricade and put on stage. X grabs my hand and looks me in the face. I'm too stunned to speak.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"A... Alessandra." I stutter.

A smile lights up his face.

"Hey, Alessandra. I'm Jahseh." He says into the microphone. I feel as if I might faint.

"Hi," I whisper. He kisses my cheek and I feel butterflies swarming my stomach.

"Why don't you go enjoy the show from the side of the stage right there and we'll get you taken care of, beautiful." Jahseh says to me.

"My friend... she's down there." I tell him.

"What's her name?" He asks.

"Cassie," I tell him.

"My vro Slump gonna take care of her, how does that sound."

"I think she'd like that very much," I respond breathlessly.

"Get Cassie up here!" X says into the microphone.

"And you little lady, I've got plans for you later." He says kissing my cheek again, causing me too blush and the crowd to cheer.

Cassie is up on stage now and she pulls my arm, taking me to the side.

"Can you fucking believe this?" Cassie asked Me. I shake my head, still starstruck. We stand and enjoy the rest of X's show without knowing what this night is about to turn into.

-•-

"How'd you like the show, girl?" Jahseh asks me afterwards.

"It was amazing. Thank you for what you did." I respond. "I can't believe how lucky I am."

"You almost got trampled." He laughs.

"Yeah, but you saved me." I tell him.

"I guess." He smirks. "Let's go to my bus." Jahseh grabs my hand without me even answering him. He leads me to the tour bus, pulls me inside, and leads me to the back where he shuts the door. He picks me up and throws me down on to the bed.

"But, Cassie." I start but he's already kissing my neck.

"Slump's got her, don't worry." Jahseh mumbles and then his kisses move to my lips. I can't believe this. I'm kissing Jahseh Onfroy right now. I'm kissing X. I let my hands wander to his back and I pull him closer to me.

"Anxious, little one." Jahseh says against my lips. He bites my bottom lip and chuckles.

"You'll get what you want, just slow down. I'm leading." He orders. I smile against his lips and let him have his way with me.

-•-

Jahseh and I lay next to each other, completely naked, breathin heavily.

"I'm sure everyone on tour heard you, girl." Jahseh chuckles.

I blush and cover my face with my hands. "Don't say that, man." I laugh.

"Look, Alessandra... I don't do this often but could I get your number? I'll have to text you from an unknown Number so I know you won't give it out to anybody. But lemme have it?"

I smile at him and nod. He hands me his phone and I put my name and number in it.

"Dope." He smirks. "I'll text you, girl, I swear."