Seven

16 weeks pregnant

"Jahseh are you almost ready?" I asked him as I was finishing my mascara.

"Baby girl, I been ready I've been waiting on you." Jahseh said. We were getting ready to go find out the gender of our baby today. Once we were in the car with Jahseh in the drivers seat we laced our fingers together.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked him.

"A boy," Jahseh said. "I want a little nigga to be running around with me."

"I want a girl," I said. "The girls outfits are cuter."

He just smirked and shook his head. "I'll love the thing anyway."

"Thing?" I giggled.

He just chuckled and continued driving to the doctors office. Once we got there and got inside the ultra sound room, the doctor welcomed us.

"How are you guys doing?" Dr. negron asked.

"Great, we got a place together and we're trying to prepare ourselves for this new adventure," I told him.

Jahseh laced his fingers through mine.

"And how are you feeling, Alessandra?"

"I'm feeling great. The morning sickness has gone away and my energy level has gone back up." I said.

"Wonderful. Let's find out what this baby is alright?" Dr. negron suggested. I nodded happily. He started using the ultra sound machine on my tight little bump. He ran it around.

"Hear that noise?" He asked us.

Jahseh and I nodded.

"That's your baby's heart beat." He informed Jahseh and I. My eyes began to tear up.

Jahseh smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Alright guys, are you ready to know the sex if your baby?" The doctor asked.

I nodded and so did Jahseh.

"You are having a..." he paused for dramatic effect. "Boy."

"Yes!" Jahseh fist pumped, scaring the shit out of the doctor and I. I laughed at his silliness and thanked the doctor. He told us to come back in a month.

-•-

"I knew it was gonna be a boy," Jahseh told me as we walked inside our apartment.

"Did you now?" I asked.

"Duh girl. I said it and it happened." Jahseh smirked.

"You're just a little cocky aren't you?" I asked him.

He pulled me towards him and snaked my hand around my waist and started kissing up my neck, causing me to moan.

"Always," he whispered against my skin. He made my knees week.

"Let's say we go to the bedroom and celebrate." Jahseh suggested. I nodded at him. He lifted me easily in his arms, his lips never leaving mine as he walked us to our bedroom.

-•-

Authors Note.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I've had writers block pretty bad lately and need to get my thoughts back on about this book. I hope you're enjoying it. Thank you for all the reads and favorites on this book! Feel free to leave comments.