Eight

20 weeks pregnant

"Alessandra!" Jahseh called me from outside of our little apartment. "Baby, come here!"

"What is it?" I called back. I was in the middle of cooking dinner.

"Baby just get yo fine ass out here!" Jahseh yelled.

"Dinner will burn!" I argued.

"Bitch don't make me drag you out here by your damn hair!"

"I'm coming nigga damn." I rolled my eyes and sat the spoon down and walked out side. There was a bag sitting on the patio. Jahseh was no where to be seen.

I picked up the bag and found a note attached.

Alessandra,
I'm writing you this so that way you know what to do. Get in the bath, get all ready, and put this dress and shoes on and then meet me outside. You have an hour and a half to get ready. Don't be late. I'll call you when you need to be outside. Much love.
Jahseh.

I finished reading with a smile, walked back inside, turned the stove off, and went to go get ready.

After about an hour I was nearly finished getting ready. I pulled the dress out. It was a gorgeous shimmery black dress with lace sleeves. It was tight and hugged my body, showing off my baby bump. I slid into the solve heels that came along with the gorgeous dress and smiled at my reflection.

About fifteen minutes later, my phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Hey baby, are you ready? Time to go." Jahseh said.

"Yeah I'll be out in a second."

"Alright."

I hung up the phone, grabbed my bag and walked outside. Jahseh was waiting on the patio in black dress pants and a half tucked in white dress shirt and a tie loosely around his neck.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You dont worry about that pretty girl." Jahseh smiled and kissed my lips gently. I shook my head as he grabbed my hand and walked me to a slick black 2016 corvette sting ray.

"What's this?" I asked as he opens the door for me.

"Just get in." Jahseh orders. I sit down, the smell of new car overwhelming me. I rub the leather seats and take in the awesome feeling. On the dashboard there was another note.

Happy Birthday baby girl. This is all yours.
Much love, Jahseh.

"No fucking way." I said. "You bought this car?" I asked him.

He nodded as he revved the engine.

"It's all yours." Jahseh said. I had completely forgotten it was my 19th birthday today. Jahseh had gone over the top.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Out to a fancy dinner and then back home." Jahseh informed me.

"Thank you so much for this." I said to Jahseh. He leaned over and kissed my lips before pulling out and speeding down the road.

Dinner was delicious. We had gotten back home already and Jahseh had been kissing down my neck, sending chills down my spine. Just then the baby kicked.

"Holy shit." I said. "Give me your hand."

I grabbed Jahseh's hand and put it on my stomach where I felt the kick.

"What is it?" Jahseh asked.

"Just wait," I whispered. A few seconds later the baby moved and I watched Jahseh's eyes light up.

He began kissing the spot where the baby was moving and smiled up at me.

"Hey lil buddy. I don't know if you can hear me but daddy's here. I love you so much already and I can't wait for you to be here." 

I wiped my eyes as the tears of joy started falling down my cheeks.